Sarah Burke #30 Knotted and besotted, up to Therapie Fertility they trotted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so did anyone catch her the other day say “I’m wrecked the drive up to Dublin in one day is very hard” 😂😂😂😂😂😂 also i don’t go on TikTok and I wouldn’t give her the follow but I did open an account for the Norriepitbull one and I think me joolie and Sarah are the main content. Drive it on girl and I can’t wait to see if anyone addresses it. Also I hope at the honeymoon party she gets so drunk she is mortified the bleep.
There probably all allergic at the taught of her going , can you imagine her trying to steal the limelight no wonder the fertility real was posted !!!

Reactions: 1
She would give her right arm to have a cup of Brian's jizz,she must be so f"cked up in the head that Michelle got Brian's load and she is stuck with teeth's blanks😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
What were the complaints about the gym? I saw a post about the gym fiasco but couldn’t find the original post 🤨🤨
Oh just they were some complaints well emails I should have said , about the hotel gifting her & Keith the gym membership !!! Not sure was anything done about it. I emailed but got no reply back as of yet 🧐😤

No obvious winning thread title that I can see, please reshare past suggestions you have seen so we can get a new thread set up.

I need to go lie down for a minute after watching that reel … the absolute cringe of it !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Quiche is only ating the fags in the hope that the superking will kill his supersperm!
I wonder does she keep his balls in the cash box? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Will we use this for the new thread as no other obvious one that I can see?

Screenshot_20220430_152912.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What annoys me most about that stupid reel is the fact they can't wear their masks properly in a medical setting. It's the only place they are needed now and these two don't give two shites.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.