Sarah Burke #30 Knotted and besotted, up to Therapie Fertility they trotted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @FoolingNobody for the new thread title with the winning votes.

Previous thread.
Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up | Tattle Life https://tattle.life/threads/sarah-b...get-pregnant-but-pints-keep-showing-up.29303/

New thread for all who tune in next week for the long awaited fertility chat, which will be told once and once only. Replies will be turned off stories.
We might get the sandwich filler reel and maybe see the 12/14/16/18 dress go up on depop.
We might see Burps car impounded as she drives it on unaccompanied with no L plates displayed.

Drive it on now for the week, SP all the way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Seeing the dress how it’s supposed to be worn and how it was on her…shocked isn’t the word. Her confidence to go out in that just baffles me. I have to wonder how it looked when she sat down 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Seeing the dress how it’s supposed to be worn and how it was on her…shocked isn’t the word. Her confidence to go out in that just baffles me. I have to wonder how it looked when she sat down 🙈
Id say it ripped and she tied it in a knot and sure thats grand sure we were knotted weren't we keeeeeeeet

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Y does she need to put fuckin chocolate into porridge 😒 I'm only catching up now I'm still trying to get over that dress an she on about selling it 🤭🤭 I'd say mikey wouldn't sleep on it the state of it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
For everyone talking about the zip, what are ye on about the dress didn't have one, it had an azip 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Driving it on with SP for the week 👍 Christ can you imagine the herd of Burke’s coming at cha walking down the street. Thers enough of them you’d want to cross the road 😜 one of the sisters is very pretty !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And she only thrilled poor Luke is gone back to school so she can potter around some more!! Did she actually say the dress was only an inch away from closing? Jesus christ someone give the poor girl a ruler

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They were all like a bunch of penguins heads bopping on way to poor Spit Jack!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know the funny thing this isn’t Sarah’s recipe she got it from one of her members in slimming world to go to Australia sarah stiff the following week and explained to the whole group about this magical recipe and she took the credit from that girl who had left the group dispute us all sitting there the week before hearing the other girl tell us of how she had this in the evening to curb sweet cravings she got.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
You know the funny thing this isn’t Sarah’s recipe she got it from one of her members in slimming world to go to Australia sarah stiff the following week and explained to the whole group about this magical recipe and she took the credit from that girl who had left the group dispute us all sitting there the week before hearing the other girl tell us of how she had this in the evening to curb sweet cravings she got.
Of course she did what a witch .... !!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.