Sarah Burke #3 I'm a single mam who's always drinking with my fam, I promote jellies that are really a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know where is she planning on going?? She can’t have any male callers! She’s so vain the whole lot of them are!!

Hi there, no I checked her the last week even today nothing up at all!! I’d say she was messaged privately about travelling here people didn’t like I’d say..

Did you believe her?? She was very convincing at all..
I just went in for a nose, dont follow her, so dont know

Reactions: 1
New thread name???
Sarah the whale, she owns a scales, also a no brainer she owns a waist trainer

Also I have a very very very personal story I tried to reach out to this witch at my lowest and it’s still not read. I begged to help me with slimming world as I’m anorexic and needed to lose weight and I was terrified. She ignored me since the end of the first lockdown, I am now severely restricting calories. So thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread name???

Also I have a very very very personal story I tried to reach out to this witch at my lowest and it’s still not read. I begged to help me with slimming world as I’m anorexic and needed to lose weight and I was terrified. She ignored me since the end of the first lockdown, I am now severely restricting calories. So thanks
This has to be a pisstake?

Reactions: 4
bleeping hell, you have material boy floating in a bath all day looking like shrek, Liz the lips locked ranting like a town cryer, Sarah Burke bursting out of a waists trainer, Julie brows haven’t a clue what she’s crying over still none the wiser!! Jordan one promoting Chinese tat!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

So she went to see Betty also today!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Material boy is just 🥴😨🤢💋

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nope !!! True story.

Nope !!! True story.
I was after putting up a pile of weight and wanted to do it healthily as I was terrified of becoming anorexic again so I reached out. I wanted to eat 1200 calories. I now eat 300 as I have no structure and live very rural. I tried to get help but looks like she only helps paying brands.

Reactions: 1
Nope !!! True story.

I was after putting up a pile of weight and wanted to do it healthily as I was terrified of becoming anorexic again so I reached out. I wanted to eat 1200 calories. I now eat 300 as I have no structure and live very rural. I tried to get help but looks like she only helps paying brands.
I honestly do not think she is qualified or the right person to help you with this. Hope you get the help you need. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It was utter desperation. I couldn’t imagine going back down to 6 stone again and I promised my hubby I wouldn’t ever again do anything like that as it’s years of hell so I reached out to eat healthy and not restrict. I waited and kept checking but not even read so I started on my own as I have no access to slimming world etc and I can’t afford personal trainers. I thought a plan would sort me. But duck me im a healthy weight but restricting like mad. Thank you though ❤

New thread name???

I don't think this is a fair comment to make, she's a slimming work consultant, not a medical dietitian. She's not the one to help you in your circumstances I'm afraid, and calling her a whale? Again, not a nice comment to make when you know exactly what it is to have an eating disorder. A comment like that could push someone else to an eating disorder. Do hope you get the help you need.

Reactions: 26
Nope !!! True story.

As previous posters have said, I really hope you get the help you need but Sarah isn't one bit qualified to help anybody with an eating disorder, no slimming world consultant is. She would be absolutely slated and probably lose her job with slimming world if she was to even claim she cured somebody with an eating disorder. A plan like slimming world is a weight loss diet and unfortunately won't do much for somebody that doesn't eat enough, especially when there's an element of guilt there if you eat over your allocated syns. It would do more damage than good in my opinion. But I'm no expert, just talking from my own experience with the plan. Please please get professional help to get yourself through this and don't turn to "influencers" who would sell there souls for a couple of freebies. I wish you well.

Reactions: 15
As previous posters have said, I really hope you get the help you need but Sarah isn't one bit qualified to help anybody with an eating disorder, no slimming world consultant is. She would be absolutely slated and probably lose her job with slimming world if she was to even claim she cured somebody with an eating disorder. A plan like slimming world is a weight loss diet and unfortunately won't do much for somebody that doesn't eat enough, especially when there's an element of guilt there if you eat over your allocated syns. It would do more damage than good in my opinion. But I'm no expert, just talking from my own experience with the plan. Please please get professional help to get yourself through this and don't turn to "influencers" who would sell there souls for a couple of freebies. I wish you well.
Everyone is picking me up wrong. I wasn’t in my eating disorder at this point. I was looking for a way to finally lose weight in a healthy manner. I wasn’t looking for Sarah to cure me at all. I was looking for someone to get a plan with and follow etc no one can cure this disease as it’s a very tricky thing but what I’m saying is I reached out as I genuinely had 3 stone to lose to be at my very very healthy weight and it was ignored. I would have eaten the slimming world plan. It was out of desperation I ended up back to where I am.

I don't think this is a fair comment to make, she's a slimming work consultant, not a medical dietitian. She's not the one to help you in your circumstances I'm afraid, and calling her a whale? Again, not a nice comment to make when you know exactly what it is to have an eating disorder. A comment like that could push someone else to an eating disorder. Do hope you get the help you need.
Again misinterpreted. I wanted a healthy eating plan as an overweight person. I wanted to do it the normal way and I explained this to Sarah. I didn’t ever want to go back to my old habits ever. I had a good 3 stone to lose before I was at a healthy weight of 10 stone. I was low in b12 etc so didn’t want to ever play god with my own body again. I asked Sarah for genuine help to start a full plan, not to start an anorexia plan. I go to a counsellor and take meds. Sarah was someone I had watched and thought she could empathise

Everyone is picking me up wrong. I wasn’t in my eating disorder at this point. I was looking for a way to finally lose weight in a healthy manner. I wasn’t looking for Sarah to cure me at all. I was looking for someone to get a plan with and follow etc no one can cure this disease as it’s a very tricky thing but what I’m saying is I reached out as I genuinely had 3 stone to lose to be at my very very healthy weight and it was ignored. I would have eaten the slimming world plan. It was out of desperation I ended up back to where I am.

Again misinterpreted. I wanted a healthy eating plan as an overweight person. I wanted to do it the normal way and I explained this to Sarah. I didn’t ever want to go back to my old habits ever. I had a good 3 stone to lose before I was at a healthy weight of 10 stone. I was low in b12 etc so didn’t want to ever play god with my own body again. I asked Sarah for genuine help to start a full plan, not to start an anorexia plan. I go to a counsellor and take meds. Sarah was someone I had watched and thought she could empathise
One of my best friends has struggled with an ED for the past 20 years and slimming world was actually recommended to her by a counsellor as it's not obsessive with calorie counting and she actually does quite well on it.
I think though asking Sarah to come up with a plan for you when you're not a member is a bit much, that's is her business after all, all of the slimming world material is easily available online or on websites such as minimins.
When I see the toll anorexia and bulimia has had on my friend both mentally and physically, its a truly awful disease and even though she was 'cured' after a stint in an ED unit, she still struggles, I'm so glad you have a counsellor

Reactions: 6

I also was after my meds last night so I do APOLOGISE for that very insensitive comment. I’m just exhausted and really feeling pissed off. And I was reading this for weeks and saw all the names everyone was calling so I stupidly went along. I should know better.

One of my best friends has struggled with an ED for the past 20 years and slimming world was actually recommended to her by a counsellor as it's not obsessive with calorie counting and she actually does quite well on it.
I think though asking Sarah to come up with a plan for you when you're not a member is a bit much, that's is her business after all, all of the slimming world material is easily available online or on websites such as minimins.
When I see the toll anorexia and bulimia has had on my friend both mentally and physically, its a truly awful disease and even though she was 'cured' after a stint in an ED unit, she still struggles, I'm so glad you have a counsellor
I didn’t. I asked could I join and start a normal plan. I reached out privately so I wouldn’t be blurting it out. I just wanted a poxy plan like everyone else. I wanted to lose the 3 stone I had put on over my 10 stone to be healthy in a healthy way, never wanted a personal plan.

I was after my meds and I sincerely apologise for the name calling to Sarah but not for anything else. I wanted to be a customer. I had 3 stone to lose and the fear of anorexia coming back was crippling so as she follows me I thought I’d privately ask tell her my fears and do the plan with her. That’s why I’m angry as it was left unread and I waited as I wanted to finally at 41 be healthy, I wanted to be a paying customer so I could get to a healthy weight naturally.

Last edited:
Nope !!! True story.

Sweet Jesus please mind yourself we are all here for you.. my weight goes up and down I have tried S/W but I think If you have lots to lose it works better. I don’t like the click that goes there either. I am so sad you reached out to her this makes me dislike her even more.. she is making my blood boil. Xx

It was utter desperation. I couldn’t imagine going back down to 6 stone again and I promised my hubby I wouldn’t ever again do anything like that as it’s years of hell so I reached out to eat healthy and not restrict. I waited and kept checking but not even read so I started on my own as I have no access to slimming world etc and I can’t afford personal trainers. I thought a plan would sort me. But duck me im a healthy weight but restricting like mad. Thank you though ❤
Please take the time to visit your gp and they will put on the right track. Look after yourself x

Reactions: 4
Sweet Jesus please mind yourself we are all here for you.. my weight goes up and down I have tried S/W but I think If you have lots to lose it works better. I don’t like the click that goes there either. I am so sad you reached out to her this makes me dislike her even more.. she is making my blood boil. Xx
Thank you as you get it. I go into the food and put up all the severe weight I lost and then about 3 stone more then a switch goes off and I starve to lose an obscene amount, but this time after 40 I said ok I’m doing this right. I know this girl I will reach out explain and show myself as well as my hubby and kids I can do this healthily and for them to eat healthy as well, it didn’t get answered and I just lost hope. I’m still at a very good weight. I’m down 40 lbs in 3 months due to restricting and walking but I wanted to enjoy food not go back to that again. And at 5 7 I look very very thin at 6 stone. ❤❤

Please take the time to visit your gp and they will put on the right track. Look after yourself x
Gurrrrl I get bounced from gp to mental health and they each day it’s a physical no it’s a mental problem. Been doing this 35 years. They literally said to me when I couldn’t walk if you don’t collapse and need a drip no need for hospital, all i was offered was a thousands upon thousands private rehab. I’m doing this dance a long time but that was my first time reaching out to an actual food plan.

• Heart
New thread suggestion

Sarah the walking waist trainer runs a cash box and weighing scales empire..

Reactions: 11
Enough about me! Wtf! She’d do her HEN weekend one of hundreds, all over again but not for the reason it was done!! So a bleeping girls weekend away. Please make sense!

Enough about me! Wtf! She’d do her HEN weekend one of hundreds, all over again but not for the reason it was done!! So a bleeping girls weekend away. Please make sense!
She’s an attention seeker plain and simple!! Actually so is the Alpacha.

The white dress & shoes were horrific on her at the hen!! Absolutely vile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.