Sarah Burke #3 I'm a single mam who's always drinking with my fam, I promote jellies that are really a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes boiling my blood now.. ranting about the restrictions when its people acting like her that caused it!

Edit to add the only thing she busted her balls at was going against guidance!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Shes boiling my blood now.. ranting about the restrictions when its people acting like her that caused it!

Edit to add the only thing she busted her balls at was going against guidance!!!
This exactly ... she’s eye bleeping herself into the camera with her fake disgust and her sick to her stomach bullshit .. there’s people in much worse situations than herself, she’s stuck now with the head full of fake horse hair and eyelashes that will start to drop out .. buckle up lads she’s about to get a whoooole lot rougher 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sarah if you are reading this it’s people like you that are responsible for us ending up in another lockdown. You have ignored the rules from day dot. You are an ignorant imbecile so run along with your faux outrage.

Reactions: 19
This exactly ... she’s eye bleeping herself into the camera with her fake disgust and her sick to her stomach bullshit .. there’s people in much worse situations than herself, she’s stuck now with the head full of fake horse hair and eyelashes that will start to drop out .. buckle up lads she’s about to get a whoooole lot rougher 🤢
Horse hair bloody brillant!! Watch it all fall out over 6 weeks!! And the waist trainer burst under pressure!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What an absolute dose. So immature with the reactions and primarily part of the problem with all the hawking around since March.
Swearing also, stay classy.

Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion

Sarah the walking waist trainer, I've a scales and a money tin, pity bout my skin 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It made my bleeping day when she said colleagues.....yes Sarah they are your colleagues coz you arent a bleeping business owner.

Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion
Sarah- The walking waste trainer cant stop touching her face, full time worker me hole and her hairs a disgrace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell, you have material boy floating in a bath all day looking like shrek, Liz the lips locked ranting like a town cryer, Sarah Burke bursting out of a waists trainer, Julie brows haven’t a clue what she’s crying over still none the wiser!! Jordan one promoting Chinese tat!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

So she went to see Betty also today!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell, you have material boy floating in a bath all day looking like shrek, Liz the lips locked ranting like a town cryer, Sarah Burke bursting out of a waists trainer, Julie brows haven’t a clue what she’s crying over still none the wiser!! Jordan one promoting Chinese tat!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Must be a full moon in Cork, they all gone gaga 🌚🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

All gone crazy girl, and Sarah and her mother, spreading viruses all over the gaff, into her nan.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.