Sarah Burke #3 I'm a single mam who's always drinking with my fam, I promote jellies that are really a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for self confidence but this yoke is just weak for herself 🙄 the gammy pose next to the fire place god help us

Reactions: 2
I hope she hasn't been found out, but I'd say Sarah would be on gloating if she had found her out. There's probably fallout from the Keith thing and she's keeping a low profile😁

bleeping Meave getting her gifted cellulite treatment now again and not a # in sight

Reactions: 5
Mr lova lova was spotted in mitchelstown today with a blonde lady. Hope to god it’s not supermom didn’t c the front of her. Weird he being around mitchelstown

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All the hair chopped now. She has serious issues
She got the extensions put back in its way better than the blonde disaster!! But by god her hair must be and will be in tit from dying it and hair extensions!!

Reactions: 1
Mr lova lova was spotted in mitchelstown today with a blonde lady. Hope to god it’s not supermom didn’t c the front of her. Weird he being around mitchelstown

Who is Mr Lova Lova?! Lol. By the sounds of locals chat and warm regards here for Keith, I hope someone points him to this thread and he does leave. Apart from anything, she needs to sort out so much in her life before having a relationship. If not for herself, for Luke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.