Sarah Burke #3 I'm a single mam who's always drinking with my fam, I promote jellies that are really a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hair is way better...sheโ€™s still thinks she Irelandโ€™s next top model though
God love her she wasnโ€™t blessed with looks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I know her hair was awful before but I've never come across someone who changes it so often. How does she have a hair left? For all the showing off she did with the blonde she clearly hated it seeing as it didnt last a few weeks?

Reactions: 3
I know her hair was awful before but I've never come across someone who changes it so often. How does she have a hair left? For all the showing off she did with the blonde she clearly hated it seeing as it didnt last a few weeks?
How does she afford it!!!!๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 2
How does she afford it!!!!๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Free sure from platinum they made such a mess of blending the blonde rats tales to her badly dyed blonde mess. Not a great advert for her sisters salon!! It was shocking blonde !!

I dont know if they would have been able to colour match what she had because it was yellow pretty much. Like the girl that did them in platinum is really good at what she does. I've seen other heads and I'd say when she saw what sarah wanted she must have been like wtf? I've never seen anyone who wanted such roots and then such blonde ends

All her fans commenting how itโ€™s much nicer now!! Fuckers said they loved it when she looked like a Jordan reject ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All her fans commenting how itโ€™s much nicer now!! Fuckers said they loved it when she looked like a Jordan reject ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Just goes to show what her true followers are like, they'll say anything to get her attention but don't mean a word they say๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
All frauds as well!! most of them reading here about all the cork Instagramers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

It was shocking more Pete Burns really!! Way better darker.. sheโ€™s loving herself down 2 tomorrow reset Monday..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
She'll be back on Monday with some long winded drivel about how she was nearly driven off Instagram by 'deh trollz' but she's worked so hard to build her Insta so she's not giving it up or some similar tit.
Thank God she did something about that hair, I can't believe her sisters let her out of the salon with that awful blonde hair, I'd say the poor girl in platinum was nearly tearing her own hair out trying to make it look ok.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.