Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this one goes from seeking attention on Tuesday for a another scan, & all her extra cysts found,more attention with their fertility journey Thursday which she’s yet to speak about because she will only say it once to getting glammed up for a night on the piss she really is something else drive it on girl.
I shall say this only once - YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The quiff is making an appearance tonight 🤣🤣 I get that she is going for Hollywood waves but she looks so bleeping stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg burp just told her first truth, self confessed control freak, straight from the horses mouth!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s trying hard to get herself onto the 2 Norries podcast
Ratzhole said she approached them to go on it and they turned her down....they cover a lot of ground with addiction and interesting stories...she wouldnt be suited to it anyway.
Does anyone from Cork have any tea on Timmy and James?They seem fairly decent ..just wondering if theres any bit of sca 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's is ok with staying the same weight 😂 what other bloody choice has she 🐐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tuesday - hospital apt, working
Wed - eyelash apt and blow dry apt
Thursday - gone for the day on her fertility bullshit
Friday - goes out for coffee in morning, goes out for dinner that night
Saturday - spent the day getting ready and gone out for night and staying in hotel
Yet claims with her big bulldog head on her that she has Luke 95% of the time. She does duck all with that child. She’s the most selfish useless mother I’ve ever come across online. She boils my blood. All this fertility shite and she has a beautiful little boy at home and she does nothing with him bar putting up the odd reel bout how much she loves him etc and getting him to repeat bull tit lines she has drummed into him. Look after the child you have and be grateful to have him before you bring another child into this tit show you fuckin eejit. Oh btw your tan is a disgrace 🖕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So lads I'm heading on a night out there now tonight. I'm here with the 16 cans of Elnett getting the quiff in place but I just said I'd come on quickly for the chats . Now don't be DMing cos I don't really want hear anyone else's story cos I only want to talk about myself. Clicks nails aggressively while eye bleeping myself in the camera.

I'm wearing a dress I haven't worn before but has been altered so much it doesn't even resemble the original design but sur ara you know yourself it's better to buy something new so you can show all the witches on Tattle that you can flash the cash 💸

Later on tonight I'm be standing on a table belting out a rendition of "She's a belter" I'll be screeching I get to love you at my food in the chipper and I'll round it off with a few bars of Gareth Brooks "The Dance" in the taxi while crying uncontrollably and.trying to message my ex 💃💃💃

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tuesday - hospital apt, working
Wed - eyelash apt and blow dry apt
Thursday - gone for the day on her fertility bullshit
Friday - goes out for coffee in morning, goes out for dinner that night
Saturday - spent the day getting ready and gone out for night and staying in hotel
Yet claims with her big bulldog head on her that she has Luke 95% of the time. She does duck all with that child. She’s the most selfish useless mother I’ve ever come across online. She boils my blood. All this fertility shite and she has a beautiful little boy at home and she does nothing with him bar putting up the odd reel bout how much she loves him etc and getting him to repeat bull tit lines she has drummed into him. Look after the child you have and be grateful to have him before you bring another child into this tit show you fuckin eejit. Oh btw your tan is a disgrace 🖕
She is a disgrace, we all know luke isn’t her priority it’s like an effort to have him. Awful to see. A few pictures for the gram then trying show she’s a great mammy 🤬 another night away for them again even if it just a local hotel there septic the 2 of them !!!!!

Reactions: 6
The 1980s prom hair looks so ridiculous on her and accentuates her prominent features in a negative way. I’ve never before seen someone who would benefit so much from a nose job and dental work.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If Sarah is a size 14 I am an 8. Sarah show me you zipping up a size 14 dress and then I’ll believe you. I have zero issues with her size it’s the LYING about her size. 🤥 maybe she is a size 14 in Lycra only?

The 1980s prom hair looks so ridiculous on her and accentuates her prominent features in a negative way. I’ve never before seen someone who would benefit so much from a nose job and dental work.
It’s her nose that really needs help. I normally quite like big noses but hers is not great.

Reactions: 8
The quiff is making an appearance tonight 🤣🤣 I get that she is going for Hollywood waves but she looks so bleeping stupid!
Would you have the neck to walk into a hotel and check in with your hair in curlers,???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Probably an obvious call out but i presume anyone here is not following her ?! Stop if you are 😂😂You can still view stories without following.
I cannot figure out how she has 45k followers. Now that the page is no longer about slimming world or HEALTHY eating numbers might drop cos all thats left is lies.

• Heart
She’s so full of bull so she’s now decided she’s not just a sw consultant and her page won’t be about sw and weight loss it will now be about her fertility journey with a guy she’s barley with a wet week 🙄 so in other words she knows sw is slowly dying so she’s trying new angles to see what takes off so option 1 is fertility anyone want to give a guess at what option 2 will be when she gets tired of fertility because that’s not going to make her Money

Reactions: 13
She’s so full of bull so she’s now decided she’s not just a sw consultant and her page won’t be about sw and weight loss it will now be about her fertility journey with a guy she’s barley with a wet week 🙄 so in other words she knows sw is slowly dying so she’s trying new angles to see what takes off so option 1 is fertility anyone want to give a guess at what option 2 will be when she gets tired of fertility because that’s not going to make her Money
The guru herself she’s like a broken record,

Reactions: 2
@NoseyNiamh will you have the chats on your next date about getting pregnant ? You know gurrrrl you need to be driving it on !
He has a kid already so I assume no issues with his bits but it will be our journey so we will discuss it as a family unit. It's a lot to take in but I'll be on for the chats later, I'll leave a question box here

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Would you have the neck to walk into a hotel and check in with your hair in curlers,???
Thought Tweety said he wouldn't go out in public with her in the curlers.
Suppose since Twitter gate she has the upper hand and he is her puppet.
If your reading this Tweet and your being held hostage, blink twice the next time your on stories and we will send help 🙈

• Haha
Greatest load of codswallop I've ever heard. She's a bleeping duracell bunny, never stops. How can one human spout so much bullshit all in the space of 5 minutes. Your a shite sw leader, you should be struck off and as for a mother well let's not even get started on that one. Mental, delusional head case. And the one who's support her are just as bad. But you genuinely look so happy, your glowing sar drive it on, you gowl

• Haha
He has a kid already so I assume no issues with his bits but it will be our journey so we will discuss it as a family unit. It's a lot to take in but I'll be on for the chats later, I'll leave a question box here
Don’t forget to switch off your replies, not in an ignorant way now, but more just to be….ignorant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.