Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she has Beth on her stories now in an encanto costume 🤬 who has the list there?? Someone put cultural appropriation down on the list!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Omg she has Beth on her stories now in an encanto costume 🤬 who has the list there?? Someone put cultural appropriation down on the list!!! 🤬🤬🤬
I don’t get it? What is wrong with a child in an encanto costume? Aren’t all kids that age mad about that film?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t get it? What is wrong with a child in an encanto costume? Aren’t all kids that age mad about that film?
I’m joking, there’s nothing wrong with it in my opinion. Some people would call it cultural appropriation though, I don’t give a toss high up nor low down about that type of thing. It just fits in with their brand though, sexist, racist, homophobe etc etc

Was the paramedic one of the guys you mentioned that she texts or is he another 🙈
It is him and one other still married man as far as I know. Keith has frequent access to her insta dms, messenger, messages, WhatsApp and Snapchat on both phones, but according to thosethat know them there is one app on one of her devices that she has turned notifications off on and hidden he has forgotten about!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I take a break and I come back to Sarah having an affair with a guy from Don't Tell The Bride, Norrie Pitbull trending again and @Jellybb not knowing what Encanto is 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It is him and one other still married man as far as I know. Keith has frequent access to her insta dms, messenger, messages, WhatsApp and Snapchat on both phones, but according to thosethat know them there is one app on one of her devices that she has turned notifications off on and hidden he has forgotten about!
Not trying to be dense but what is she texting them about? Like her sangwich filler recipes or pics of her lunchbox 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
How is it known about these texts? Are the men saying it, Sarah hardly is?
Sarah is well known for this carry on, at Keith's brothers wedding she apparently tried to get a number from someone when Keith was out smoking so she could send him funny tiktoks about something the table were talking about!

How is it known about these texts? Are the men saying it, Sarah hardly is?
Men's partners have found out in the past, that is what those who know her are saying

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.