Sarah Burke #27 EndometriPSYCHOsis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a reel with pat a cake pat a cake and I laughed thinking of her puttin b for Brian on a cake and scoffing the lot 🀣🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread Suggesstion - Big Burps needs a jeep, to be driving by Brian’s for a creep

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She really has no clue how to eat healthy. I've just had a fine plate of dinner. Meat/veg/podado and I'm very satisfied. No need for a toastie later. And I've lost 5lbs in the last month. Slow and steady. Sars wants s big loss Friday to justify the weekend off. A vicious cycle.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Who is she cooking for?
What in the name of god is she putting on that chicken to make it 6.5 syns

Reactions: 1
She was nice on Sunday when she was done up but duck me the "can I speak to your manager" head on her today!!!
Glasses are not your friend sis.....
Luke called her an Aldi head and a bleep in the car before he said concentrate and believe in yourself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'd say the child spends his night on tattle reading here when she puts him to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She was nice on Sunday when she was done up but duck me the "can I speak to your manager" head on her today!!!
Glasses are not your friend sis.....
Luke called her an Aldi head and a bleep in the car before he said concentrate and believe in yourself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'd say the child spends his night on tattle reading here when she puts him to bed
Probably gets the C**T from Keith 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sarah's struggling to keep her followers engaged in her page. In comparison to other local instahuns.... she's probably last to the finishing line at this stage.
It's becoming more and more obvious that her followers are only watching for the car crash moments!

Reactions: 11
Sarah's struggling to keep her followers engaged in her page. In comparison to other local instahuns.... she's probably last to the finishing line at this stage.
It's becoming more and more obvious that her followers are only watching for the car crash moments!
Constantly begging for people to like her stuff too.

Reactions: 10
I thought since she started to work with alpha wealth she didn’t mind doing her accounts and her finances.. yet she was dreading the accountant today

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.