Sarah Burke #27 EndometriPSYCHOsis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely all the fruit she is eating isnt good for you? Like that is a lottttt of sugar. Especially when you're following the SW plan and you can have pasta and rice for "free". Why not make some form of stir fry for lunch or something? She seems to eat fruit for breakfast and lunch and snacks its no wonder shes always hungry

Reactions: 7
She makes slimming world look bloody miserable. She’s really not creative with food that’s for sure. Just lashing fruit into herself until the cows come home

Reactions: 12
Surely all the fruit she is eating isnt good for you? Like that is a lottttt of sugar. Especially when you're following the SW plan and you can have pasta and rice for "free". Why not make some form of stir fry for lunch or something? She seems to eat fruit for breakfast and lunch and snacks its no wonder shes always hungry
This is only a new thing and won't last long 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is only a new thing and won't last long 🙈
Like 11 syns already today and you're allowed 15. Those chicken burgers will not be less than 4 syns. If you are over 16 stone you get to have 20 syns though. Like she makes it look really restricted and it really isnt, it definitely gets you thinking about making your food from scratch and thats one habit i definitely kept I wouldn't buy a jar of sauce. Her constantly touching her face and hair drives me mad 😅

Reactions: 6
I'm going to be slaughtered here!! I'm not a fan of negatively commenting on people's looks or weight but I do genuinely think she is an OK looking girl, she's definitely not ugly or massively overweight. And when she gets glammed up she looks good apart from the quiff.

Go on...give me directions to the rave thread 😂😂😂
Same. I don’t even think she is badly overweight to be honest. It’s her attitude that I find ugly.

Lol, i was busy being mom to my 2 today, Easter hols and all that 😄. Was just having a quick catch up & swiping thru her waffle. Was coming on to ask what the 2 lines were, had only ever seen one line on her forehead before. But i see the matter has been duly investigated 👌 yiz are on fire 👏👏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jazus on the hunt for a new car, she’ll be buying a bus for the babies she wants with keitho, be gas now she buys a lovely brand new car with her tax payers welfare money and it gets impounded for driving technically uninsured and unlicensed. Or drunk Keith will crash it into the chipper window

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dear diary,

Sars here. Just thought I would update you on that has been going on the last few days. I did , didn't I , I did .

So where to start. I have been 100% plan for a week , and by a week I mean 5 days which was only 4 cos I was out on Sunday and I was going to have 4 gins and that was all and I told my sisters not to be at me to have more than 4 but anyway I had 4 Coors Lite and 2 wines instead.

Diary, I feel great . I'm eating well and exercising and I feel so much better. Im eating fruit salad everyday and being so good like, I said to Keith there I am being soooo good and he says "Sars , if you keep eating all that fruit Del Monte will offer you a BA" and like he didn't say it in a nasty way❤❤

Who knew eating well and moving your body could make you feel good 🤯In the words of Alicia Keyes "This girl is on fire " 🔥🔥🔥

I have my scan now on Tuesday. And I'm on this little journey and by I , I mean we, and by we I mean and apparently there is some hormone that I can't pronounce potassium or plutonium or something but I have done my own research and I won't be fobbed off but this is all new to me and its definitely not on Keith's side cos he is 100% . He is , isn't he? He is

Anyway better go . I have to bring Lukey to Tek Wan Dough to get him out of my sight for a hour to can look at my booodiifffuul brows. They are fab aren't they? They are xoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I’d love to hear tweet say “tekwandough” I’d say he says it the same way as her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So we are on day 3 of the plan for this week despite the fact she was on the booze on Sunday and she’s already admitting that she is struggling. How is she going to last if that’s the case? I give it another 7 days tops

Reactions: 2
Dear diary,

Sars here. Just thought I would update you on that has been going on the last few days. I did , didn't I , I did .

So where to start. I have been 100% plan for a week , and by a week I mean 5 days which was only 4 cos I was out on Sunday and I was going to have 4 gins and that was all and I told my sisters not to be at me to have more than 4 but anyway I had 4 Coors Lite and 2 wines instead.

Diary, I feel great . I'm eating well and exercising and I feel so much better. Im eating fruit salad everyday and being so good like, I said to Keith there I am being soooo good and he says "Sars , if you keep eating all that fruit Del Monte will offer you a BA" and like he didn't say it in a nasty way❤❤

Who knew eating well and moving your body could make you feel good 🤯In the words of Alicia Keyes "This girl is on fire " 🔥🔥🔥

I have my scan now on Tuesday. And I'm on this little journey and by I , I mean we, and by we I mean and apparently there is some hormone that I can't pronounce potassium or plutonium or something but I have done my own research and I won't be fobbed off but this is all new to me and its definitely not on Keith's side cos he is 100% . He is , isn't he? He is

Anyway better go . I have to bring Lukey to Tek Wan Dough to get him out of my sight for a hour to can look at my booodiifffuul brows. They are fab aren't they? They are xoxox
I read this in Sarah's voice but in an Eminem's 'Stan' song kinda way if ye get me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 very funny

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Low calories and she’s probably not eating enough one way to starve yourself and get the lbs off. We’ve all been there !!! Can we get the marching band ready for Friday’s weigh day for her !!!

Jazus on the hunt for a new car, she’ll be buying a bus for the babies she wants with keitho, be gas now she buys a lovely brand new car with her tax payers welfare money and it gets impounded for driving technically uninsured and unlicensed. Or drunk Keith will crash it into the chipper window
Nah more like scamming hoping a garage gives it to her for free so she can drive nanny Betty around on her day trips 🤦‍♀️

Dear diary,

I’m done very good 🤣🤣👏👏💜

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Dear diary,

Burp, you had 5 coors light and 2 wines you silly goat 🐐

• Haha
If she owns her car now she can trade up with some cash and finance the rest. It doesn’t have to be a brand new car

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.