Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sickofinstahuns

Only made an account to send this one comment because my brain is fried from this mushy pea!

I feel so sorry for Luke because of how much she is showing of him and telling 40+ thousand people about their family life. Does she not remember that Luke will get older and this WILL affect him and peoples opinions of him. Every school friend, girlfriend, neighbour will know about Luke Burke, his mother and fathers dropped wedding, how many men his mothers been with, how much his mother drinks, his stepped up dads sperm count, how his mother works as a weight loss consultant but can’t keep the weight off herself ( I can’t keep the weight off myself either but I’m not promoting it to 40+ thousand people) , everything about his aunts, grandparents, out of school activities the whole lot…. And this is down to his mother overexposing and over sharing every inch of her life. By Luke saying Hi, I’m Luke Burke most people in Ireland will already know everything about him and he has no control over it nor can ever change that! Every child deserves privacy until they are of an age to make informed choices for themselves. What would she think if Tina posted everything about her from a young age!

I live quite near her and always see her around, not being critical for the sake of it but any time I see her she has a cranky head on her!

As for Brian, I actually matched with him on Tinder a few months after he was single and only matched with him because I knew everything about him and wanted to see the craic. He was so nice to talk to but I wouldn’t meet up with him because why in the name of God would I draw all of the Burke’s on me! I have to say he sounded like a lovely guy and if you look back on old posts he was always very loving towards Sarah and very encouraging of her setting up the new business and saying how much he loved her etc. Sarah wanted the wedding for the attention. She treated Brian like a fool (as seen on insta) and now he’s happy with Michelle. I don’t know anything about her but I’m sure she’s a very lucky girl to have Brian now (and no I’m not one of these “love Brian because we hate Sarah”) type of gals.

I had a friend like Sarah, didn’t need friends once she had a man by her side 24/7 and each to their own but it’s a very sad life. We need friends to bounce off and to help us along. Putting all of her eggs in the one basket (AGAIN) and plastering him all over Instagram…. Her page is screenshotted by thousands so even when they finish down the line her “personal life” will be sent around and commented on for years!

We are “trolls” because we discuss her lies, inconsistencies and over sharing of her personal life. Sarah …we know this BECAUSE YOU TOLD US!!!! we didn’t sit outside ur house with binoculars trying to find out about you …. YOU TOLD US! Why not do a bit of damage control. Come off social media for a while (because u are digging a hole for yourself) enjoy life with Keith and Luke and your family, focus on actually getting your weight down (not because I think u need to but because u reckon that’s what will make u happy) and come back in three months time with ur new image, a private life and a happier family. Your splurring shit all over Instagram about ur goals, love life everything and then reading here and back pedalling and trying to validate ur every move!

telling us about Keith, Luke, mikey, Tina, Ciara , Beth and the whole lot of them IS NOT MAKING U MONEY,MAKING U LOOK ANY BETTER OR DOING ANYTHING FOR U ONLY MAKING U LOOK LIKE AN ABSOLUTE EEJIT ! We all take vitamins, have a shower, do school runs, go to work just the same as you. That’s not content. Nobody wants to sit down after a days work to watch what you’ve done all day. If you feel the need to document your journey … buy a jotter or a diary and document it there. Stop trying to make you’re life look fabulous just to piss Brian off. Leaving him in suspense would make him miss you more use the brain! Close the door and pull the curtains for a while and get your life together and let the dust settle. You have thousands of followers but only a thousand likes… nobody wants a fertility journey and I promise you that. It’s not content, it’s annoying people and it’s a sensitive topic to be harping on about. There’s professionals to help people with that… you will say if you don’t like me to unfollow me but you’re giving me no option but to stay for the sheer 1st class entertainment value. As much as I’d miss the craic of it Christ there’s only so much damage you can do to yourself girl. And no we’re not all over here because we’re jealous , the majority of your page are here, we can’t all be wrong. You cannot sit back and wonder why people are talking about u. You run a weight loss group and not only promote but over Saturate your page with jelly’s to make a few Bob, you get tummy sculpting done and that night go for drinks… you want to have a baby but not willing to sacrifice what it takes to get there… like come on to fuck and stop and try to imagine what it looks like from the outside looking in and see why we’re all over here discussing it. What are you trying to be… who are you trying to be …AND WHY!!!!!!???? Because none of it is natural. None of us are perfect we all have work to do in our lives but documenting everything all over social media is actually destroying your career instead of helping it.
rant over… this is constructive criticism and not trolling so take from it what you will even though you won’t 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Maroondo

Her stories are so hard to watch tonight. I just thought that (very very private) moment between her and her son where he was telling her he loved her and then asking where she comes from and about babies etc, he’s so obviously confused and seemingly aware that there is some conflict between his parents. I’m sure he is excited to have a new sibling soon but also knows that maybe his mammy isn’t happy about it, he probably wants her to have a baby too so that he can feel less guilty that his father is having one.
I just feel so sorry for him and so disgusted that she can’t see the opportunity right in front of her to Comfort and support her child who’s clearly and quite intelligently trying to make sense of his confusing little world.
I can’t relate to her at all on this but I’m sure her ex having a baby is cutting her to the core. I get that that must be a hard position to be in.
Still though she’s a grown woman with a very vulnerable child who deserves clarity, support and maturity. Everything she’s lacking. It would sicken your shit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Oh Jesus wept! I did it! Today on the 06 day of this glorious month of April 2022 I became a tattler VIP!
i want to thank my mom for always believing in me and calling me a cunt since I was born
I want to thank my kids for driving me to psychosis
I want to thank all the instahuns that put their whooole lives out there, the bravery 😭 for me to be able to rip it apart.
i also want to thank all my fellow tattlers esp @brandambassador @Jellybb @Alucia and @Durtydizer and just so many more.
ye believed in me when not even my father who ran away did!
please send jellies in lieu of presents and a few bottles of Kylie and some messages off a few doctors would be appreciated! Nothing tops this. Not my kids births, not my wedding, not my self diagnosed schizophrenia. Nothing ❤❤❤❤❤😵💫🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Puffin

VIP Member
Dear diary,

Sars here. Just thought I would update you on that has been going on the last few days. I did , didn't I , I did .

So where to start. I have been 100% plan for a week , and by a week I mean 5 days which was only 4 cos I was out on Sunday and I was going to have 4 gins and that was all and I told my sisters not to be at me to have more than 4 but anyway I had 4 Coors Lite and 2 wines instead.

Diary, I feel great . I'm eating well and exercising and I feel so much better. Im eating fruit salad everyday and being so good like, I said to Keith there I am being soooo good and he says "Sars , if you keep eating all that fruit Del Monte will offer you a BA" and like he didn't say it in a nasty way❤❤

Who knew eating well and moving your body could make you feel good 🤯In the words of Alicia Keyes "This girl is on fire " 🔥🔥🔥

I have my scan now on Tuesday. And I'm on this little journey and by I , I mean we, and by we I mean and apparently there is some hormone that I can't pronounce potassium or plutonium or something but I have done my own research and I won't be fobbed off but this is all new to me and its definitely not on Keith's side cos he is 100% . He is , isn't he? He is

Anyway better go . I have to bring Lukey to Tek Wan Dough to get him out of my sight for a hour to can look at my booodiifffuul brows. They are fab aren't they? They are xoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

KittenRadziwell

That interaction with Luke yesterday was so upsetting. He asked something about where babies come from and she snaps "why are you asking me that?" before going back to talking bullshit about him into the phone. It was obvious he had been in his Dad's and has questions about Michelle's baby. The stupid phone should have been put away and she should have explained to her poor confused son about his upcoming sibling, reassuring him and answering his questions. No matter how much she hates Brian and resents his new relationship, Luke comes first and she should always fake happiness for them in front of her son. Grow up Sarah you stupid woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

JustAnotherFollower

She could only eat half her salad ... and shes wondering whats wrong?
It was a salad - thats what was wrong!!!?..
It wasn't chips, curry, cheese and garlic 😂🙄🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 45

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
I’ve a feeling in my waters this cuntbucket is going to “document” her “struggle” and slowly move away from SW content and the page will be strictly “fertility” to jump on the Rosanna Davison surrogate campaign because she’s a rat abandoning the sinking SW ship (that she helped sink) Watch her then become the new Shannen Joyce opening a go fund me for fertility treatments coz they won’t be fucking covered by the social and a medical card. She opens a go fund me and I will personally drive revenue to her pigsty to boot the door in and reef turkey teeth out of the bed in his ham hock jocks to show his nips to the road. She makes me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Jellybb

VIP Member
I highly doubt anyone would be saying “when are ye going to have a baby” or “you’re next” to a woman that is in a relationship a wet week 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39

MollyMalone

VIP Member
The question about her own cafe with healthy options has sent me off again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 was that one of yous fuckers here 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I can’t believe she admitted to trying to get pregnant with every man she’s ever been with. What an endometriHOsis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Lads wish she would hurry up and answer the questions, can't wait to see all the messages about how happy she is and all the compliments, makes me sleep better 🤣🤣🤣🤣
‘Not a question but can I say you are glowing, I can see how happy you are, how happy Keith makes you’

• Haha
Reactions: 36