Sarah Burke #27 EndometriPSYCHOsis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol whatever happened to “where did you go to school?” 🤣 I wouod have tan a mile anyway!
🤣🤣🤣 Weak laughing.
She actually can't see how unbelievable it all sounds.

Also can someone tell her that Luke is getting a sibling so her saying she is upset about not giving him one is nonsense.

Reactions: 15
That interaction with Luke yesterday was so upsetting. He asked something about where babies come from and she snaps "why are you asking me that?" before going back to talking bullshit about him into the phone. It was obvious he had been in his Dad's and has questions about Michelle's baby. The stupid phone should have been put away and she should have explained to her poor confused son about his upcoming sibling, reassuring him and answering his questions. No matter how much she hates Brian and resents his new relationship, Luke comes first and she should always fake happiness for them in front of her son. Grow up Sarah you stupid woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She is such an exaggerator. Trying for 10 years lol! I don’t know of many 21/22 year olds actively trying for babys with their latest fella. You would be mortified for her.
It wouldn't surprise me to be honest. There are some and their life goals is to be pushing a pram, baby decked out, mother decked out and not a notion of being an actual mother, they just want the baby as an accessory and for the social welfare. They're the vibes I get from Burp, you know the type I mean.
Still can't get over the fact she's been riding around for years in the hope someones little swimmer will impregnate her, you got yourself a real keeper there Teet ! And saying it so openly too, super classy Burp, super classy 🙄

Anyway, Luke gets to be a big brother in the not too distant future all going well. That will be great for him and exciting times ahead. Hopefully Burp will make it a positive thing for the son she adores so much because that would be tbe mature thing to do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That interaction with Luke yesterday was so upsetting. He asked something about where babies come from and she snaps "why are you asking me that?" before going back to talking bullshit about him into the phone. It was obvious he had been in his Dad's and has questions about Michelle's baby. The stupid phone should have been put away and she should have explained to her poor confused son about his upcoming sibling, reassuring him and answering his questions. No matter how much she hates Brian and resents his new relationship, Luke comes first and she should always fake happiness for them in front of her son. Grow up Sarah you stupid woman.
l
Thing is though she loves Brian 😂

Reactions: 5
So she's talking about having babies with Keith while still trying to get Brian back, and she is under investigation for secondary infertility with Keith and trying to get someone elses phone number....
If I was Keith's family, the alarm bells would be ringing at full volume!

Reactions: 16
Out of all the twats that annoy me this kne is the absolute worst, your an adult, explain to your son about his new half brother /sister, explain that he has two families now and it will be lovely for him to have a brother tor sister to visit and play with... I can guarantee all of the Co fusion luke feels is coming from. This dopey C**t. Children are very easy to satisfy with straight answers... But she cares too much about herself to give a tit how she effects her child

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has she publicly acknowledged that Luke, is in fact, gaining a sibling from his dads partner yet?

Reactions: 13
Come on sar-prove it to us you have ‘issues’.

What’s your AFC?
What’s your AMH?

Tell us again how you were diagnosed with PCOS when you have a regular cycle and you ovulate every month?

What exactly are you going to be sharing over the next few months? There’s only a few tests you need done and you share so much, you may have forgotten you have already shared day 1-4 and day 21 bloods. You’ve had your scan.

Did Quiche get his swimmers checked? Because you’re a fool if you think we all believe he has no issue. All them pints and fags won’t do any good and any doc will tell you that.

You have gained a tit tonne of weight sweetie. Hard to accept. We’ve all been there. We don’t however blame non existent conditions for the gain. You my love can blame and should blame the shocking food you put into your mouth and all those sessions you go on.

But fair play at least you gave up the sweets♥

She is aggravating me so much lately, the more she goes on about PCOS, the angrier I get. She is giving us sufferers a bad name. There is a system that they use in order to diagnose PCOS and someone needs 2 out of the 3 symptoms to be diagnosed. I personally have the high androgen levels and the polycystic ovaries. I have a regular, horribly heavy and painful period and I ovulate every month. I know this because I have excruciating pain every 2 weeks. To say that someone can't have PCOS because they regularly ovulate is highly inaccurate.

People like Sarah can't have PCOS because it's made up in her head - there is a difference!

• Heart
She has no shame the fact creepy Keith puts up with her telling the whole nation about their baby making problems 🤦‍♀️ Wouldn’t you be mortified Mayb his part of the problem too his little swimmers ain’t no good 🤭

She is aggravating me so much lately, the more she goes on about PCOS, the angrier I get. She is giving us sufferers a bad name. There is a system that they use in order to diagnose PCOS and someone needs 2 out of the 3 symptoms to be diagnosed. I personally have the high androgen levels and the polycystic ovaries. I have a regular, horribly heavy and painful period and I ovulate every month. I know this because I have excruciating pain every 2 weeks. To say that someone can't have PCOS because they regularly ovulate is highly inaccurate.

People like Sarah can't have PCOS because it's made up in her head - there is a difference!
The sad thing people will-listen to her mis -leading information. And feel sorry for her. It’s so wrong 🤬 Sorry to read what your going through 💜

I’d imagine her appalling diet, their binge drinking and fags have nothing got to do with the fact she can’t get pregnant either 🙄 it’s all down to her fictional PCOS

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Theyre all on the SW advertising today, my old consultant got onto me this morning too

Reactions: 1
Luke must be very confused. He’s being told by his dad that he has a little sibling coming soon and then goes home to his mother who doesn’t want to acknowledge it and probably tells him it’s not his sibling or that she doesn’t know anything about it. The poor child must be totally confused.

Reactions: 15
Heres the thing...we have heard PCOS used as a reason and now we have secondary infertility thrown into the mix but is she is actively trying to get pregnant as in is she tracking her cycle? Taking ovulation kits so she knows when the window for her actually ovulating is ? She does realise that there is a very small window each month when she can actually get pregnant and just because she is riding Teeth without protection does not mean 'actively trying' .

To anyone on here who has PCOS , endo or is the middle of a TTC journey my heart goes out to you and I will be the first to admit I don't have a lot of knowledge around these issues but I have a good grasp of human biology and can see through the shite this one spouts

Just booking my spot to the bodadoe show! Extra cheese and garlic! Seriously I’m actively trying to not get pregnant so I feel a special connection to this stupid bleep🤪. I’ll head down there with a few ovulation tests, a Turkey Baster and we will have her sorted! Although I’d say the lining of her womb is just coated in bodadoes and boxty that the sperm can’t attach to the eggs as they are weighed down carrying 5kg of Kerr pinks into each cyst! 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Looking for you to return?
Yeah! Now I did lose 4 stone with it back in 2017 and kept it off til 2019 but sure I've it all on again now and trying to calorie count the last few weeks myself cause it gave me such a bad relationship with food so not going back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.