Sarah Burke #27 EndometriPSYCHOsis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her performance 2day/night is utterly shocking. WE can't give MY son a brother or sister.......... BUT he is in fact getting one soon and he will be delighted with the news but of course have questions....First date with himself I want kids ASAP..........Holy God above this was over tinder 😳I was almost feeling sorry for her back along until 2day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I'm sure all the yo yo dieting hasn't done her fertility any good either. But she also states she can feel herself ovulating sooo...

Reactions: 3
Sharing all her intimate fertility issues, outside leaning up against the back door!

NO ONE and I mean No ONE would ask a girl (barely serious with a bf of one year ish) when are you going to to be up the duff. Unless..... they are from the same category as Sarah, disadvantaged and uneducated 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I don’t know maybe I live under a rock but never did anyone ask me what My family plans were. Not once and I don’t ask other people but we are suppose to believe that people ask her all the time?
Sure who’s asking? She doesn’t seem to have friends. I’m sure her family would have known when things were bad with ex’s so hardly asking her then. And who asks a single parent especially are they having a baby with their new partner. Most single parents avoid it like the plague until they have some sort of long term plan/commitmentZ

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t know maybe I live under a rock but never did anyone ask me what My family plans were. Not once and I don’t ask other people but we are suppose to believe that people ask her all the time?
Sure who’s asking? She doesn’t seem to have friends. I’m sure her family would have known when things were bad with ex’s so hardly asking her then. And who asks a single parent especially are they having a baby with their new partner. Most single parents avoid it like the plague until they have some sort of long term plan/commitmentZ
Exactly.
There is no way anyone would ask Sarah of all people who was jilted a few weeks before her wedding, seeing someone then not, then seeing someone again. All in her head

Reactions: 10
I don't understand how she can't see how ridiculous she sounds. Craving a baby with someone you are barely with is just completely irresponsible.

Reactions: 11
I zoned out a few times during her tit talk in the back. Did she say herself and that yoke were actively trying for a baby?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s nothing but an attention seeker spreading her false information & pity posts about pcos & secondary infertility. Wouldn’t you be embarrassed known your daughter , sister , friend is carrying on this way. Crying out for attention 🤦‍♀️ It’s an insult to all the woman going through it and struggling everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's wreckless.... and spiralling down the gutter.... imagine her and him as your parents! Worst nightmare

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine having parents like them she’s a narcissistic attention seeker and his a misogynist fat shaming, racist ,vile creep. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But... She was actively trying with every partner for the last 10 years by the sounds of what she said.
She is such an exaggerator. Trying for 10 years lol! I don’t know of many 21/22 year olds actively trying for babys with their latest fella. You would be mortified for her.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.