Sarah Burke #23 Off to a wedding with Tweetring in tow, I get to love him but its all for show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pins in the up style not very discreet you can see them all at the back.
What's with all the blinking lol
I am shocked that with the amount of horse hair this Sarah has on her head that you can see hairpins so clearly! Hairstyle looks cheap and tacky, just like Sarah!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Itโ€™s a very dated looking up style. She must reek of hairspray. No offence to anyone here but I find up styles quite dated in general ๐Ÿ˜ฌ unless itโ€™s something quite loose and natural

Reactions: 14
Itโ€™s a very dated looking up style. She must reek of hairspray. No offence to anyone here but I find up styles quite dated in general ๐Ÿ˜ฌ unless itโ€™s something quite loose and natural
They are so dated! I like a nice, low chignon not this 1990s wag updo.

Reactions: 5
I was at a wedding yesterday and most girls had hair down and curly or lovely loose upstyke thar are far lower down on their neck. The minute I saw this I thought it was very old fashioned and dated

Reactions: 7
Oh my god sheโ€™s so mad about herself playing the song โ€œsheโ€™s a belterโ€ Scarlett for her and her debs circa 2000 hairdo ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The hairstyle is like the one youโ€™d see on the matriarch of a traveller family (no disrespect for them other than by comparing them to Burp!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hate the hair do and the make up too. Itโ€™s awful. Itโ€™s so old fashioned. The make up is just no. Put on by a 5 year old. I donโ€™t know where that look is fashion. Essex maybe? I literally laughed out loud when she looked up to the camera at the end. She adores herself. Imagine if they could bottle that?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stop is that what the song is called?! Hahahahahahahahaha
Yep.. basically in Dublin slang it's saying 'She is bleedin masso '๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

Imagine you or any of your friends posting a video of yourself with a song singing how gorgeous you are... I'm all for confidence but shes so up herself it's icky

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she looks well in the sense that her hair is nice up off her faceโ€ฆas for the up style itโ€™s too bridal and the pins are giving me rage

Makeup is nice but the eyes need some blendingโ€ฆ

She does look nice though canโ€™t take that away from her

Reactions: 2
I'm out for the day with my mum, going to the theatre and I'm itching to be on here! Looking forward to catching up later

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.