Sarah Burke #23 Off to a wedding with Tweetring in tow, I get to love him but its all for show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its so obvious that all this pretend laughing everywhere she goes is just a cover for how miserable she really is. She is trying so hard to portray this "What a great life I have" image, its quite sad really that she feels she has to try so hard to fool people into thinking everything is great in her life.......no-one is fooled Sar

Reactions: 14
Brands that ignore casual Racism, Homophobia, Fat Shaming and Misogyny*
Flawless Beauty_bflawless
Fusion Hair Salon ( her sisters)
Alpha Wealth
Ohmyglam
Dylan Oaks
Sweetness Hair and Beauty ( also salon owner Chrissy)
King Hair ( also brand owner Samantha)

* Disclaimer- there is no suggestion that these brands agree with Keith and his views but by continuing to work with Sarah who has made it clear that she supports Keith, they are ignoring this bigotry
Have Bperfect stopped working with her? Sorry if I’m behind

Officially suing tattle for not having you automatically subscribed to a new thread and signing you out of the old one once it’s done on the most important day of my life!!!! Me nerves 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The pins in the up style not very discreet you can see them all at the back.
What's with all the blinking lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And we're off πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Is Burp the wannabe bride today ? The style is nice if you're the bride, bit ott if you're a guest in my opinion. And those collar bones are a glowing, as expected

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.