Sarah Burke #23 Off to a wedding with Tweetring in tow, I get to love him but its all for show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5years self employed 5 years a slimming world consultant but how many years in them 5 years have she not been over weight? Shes ment to be the proof that SW works, she got to target for a week and that was it. Shes a complete donut, shes even the shape of one with her spud head and mole eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have the jist of it. But as someone asked in the previous thread could a tattle wiki be set up for this one? I've a few unanswered questions 🤣 like why is she called burps? Is it a play on her name coupled with her burping and other rank stuff while chatting shite on Instagram?
That was me, she needs a wiki page! Especially after recent events!

Reactions: 1
Is it just me, tell me if I’m going mad now, it could be the residual gas and air still in my system (they had to wrestle it off me at one stage) but does she not do her ‘self employed anniversary’ speech about once every 3 weeks? Doesn’t she specifically always share a post about ‘opening her doors’ as if it’s a Michelin star restaurant she’s running. I’m sure it was her SW anniversary there recently again and now again today 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I literally HATE when she says the number one reason I do this is for Luke, well burpy twerp I would assume that's why any parent has a job as it is neccesary to be able to provide for your child. It's bleeping normal. She makes a mountain out of simple things millions of people do every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is it just me, tell me if I’m going mad now, it could be the residual gas and air still in my system (they had to wrestle it off me at one stage) but does she not do her ‘self employed anniversary’ speech about once every 3 weeks? Doesn’t she specifically always share a post about ‘opening her doors’ as if it’s a Michelin star restaurant she’s running. I’m sure it was her SW anniversary there recently again and now again today 🤔
Yeah along with the pic of luke as a baby and her in the slimming world top a good 4 stone lighter atleast if I’m thinking of the same one! Congrats on the baby ❤

Reactions: 4
I have the jist of it. But as someone asked in the previous thread could a tattle wiki be set up for this one? I've a few unanswered questions 🤣 like why is she called burps? Is it a play on her name coupled with her burping and other rank stuff while chatting shite on Instagram?
You're a quickly learner @Like_Literally welcome x

Reactions: 2
Trying to turn around her hard work being self employed no Sarah you're trying to pull the wool over people's eyes to avoid addressing tweetgate and texting Brian 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I literally HATE when she says the number one reason I do this is for Luke, well burpy twerp I would assume that's why any parent has a job as it is neccesary to be able to provide for your child. It's bleeping normal. She makes a mountain out of simple things millions of people do every day.
Me too, she's so full of tit. I cringe when she says it & I'm a stranger, imagine when her sisters watch her they must die of mortification 🙈 Everything she does is for herself. She's a me feiner.

Reactions: 8
Me too, she's so full of tit. I cringe when she says it & I'm a stranger, imagine when her sisters watch her they must die of mortification 🙈 Everything she does is for herself. She's a me feiner.
Also, today's not the only anniversary she should be celebrating 💏
Absolutley. If she wanted to be selfless she wouldn't be jumping into a toxic relationship with a toxic person and do the minding of her own child.

Reactions: 2
Hi….. I just had a shower!! Yeah that’s nice burps but ya still didn’t wash your hair and your flaps are cut in 3 there wedged that tight into those pjs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.