Sarah Burke #22 Keith and his vile words on Twitter, will Sarah still love him or reconsider

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread on Sarah, well done to @Alucia for the title

So Keith's homophobic, fat shaming and misogynistic tweets have been found out, Sarah remains silent on the fact that her boyfriend is such a bigot and is still trying to push the happy family unit on us that she gets to looove!

Let's keep this going as she posts more #ads, #collabs or #ba
Let's not get bogged down in who she has worked with in the past, only those that work with her since the tweets were made public

Brands that ignore Homophobia, Fat Shaming and Misogyny*
Dylan Oak
Sweetness Hair and Beauty ( also salon owner Chrissy)
King Hair ( also brand owner Samantha)

* Disclaimer- there is no suggestion that these brands agree with Keith and his views but by continuing to work with Sarah who has made it clear that she supports Keith, they are ignoring this bigotry*

Reactions: 11
0A7A45A1-E9D0-43D8-8B74-C55EC2A21884.jpeg

why does she share tit like this? She thinks it’s funny but to me it shows how much of a selfish shithead she is. She says she “slept with Luke until he fell asleep” so basically what u mean is u laid down with him and then went to your own bed even though he had been vomiting and apparently really sick. Any decent mother would keep the child with them for the night to keep an eye on them. Poor child upset and she thinks it’s a hilarious story. God she fuckin irritates me. Or was the whole story just so she could mention Keeeeeet, pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1106025
why does she share tit like this? She thinks it’s funny but to me it shows how much of a selfish shithead she is. She says she “slept with Luke until he fell asleep” so basically what u mean is u laid down with him and then went to your own bed even though he had been vomiting and apparently really sick. Any decent mother would keep the child with them for the night to keep an eye on them. Poor child upset and she thinks it’s a hilarious story. God she fuckin irritates me. Or was the whole story just so she could mention Keeeeeet, pathetic
All just so she can mention Keith, we all know she prioritises Keith over Luke. All the more obvious now when she has someone with views like Keith looking after her 5 year old, it is all very sad for the little boy!

Reactions: 20
View attachment 1106025
She couldn't have Luke in Tweets side of the bed when he came home.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All just so she can mention Keith, we all know she prioritises Keith over Luke. All the more obvious now when she has someone with views like Keith looking after her 5 year old, it is all very sad for the little boy!
I don’t know how any woman can prioritize a fella over her child like how bleeping sad, someone posted earlier about only ringing south doc yesterday so she wuldnt have to give him to Brian today and I 100% agree but why cant his dad care for him when he’s sick sit at home and mind him and cuddle him, the child is used as a weapon it’s so sad

• Sick
Reactions: 17
There is no way that girl had a shower this morning, she had up the rant in bed with Luke then the missing person and exactly ten mins later came on about cooking breakfast dressed with make up she’s a mark like I say there’s a smell off her

Reactions: 1
So is she a self proclaimed ambassador for PCOS now, not everyone educated themselves like her ya know, god she really is a dose bag.
As it has been said, I don't think Sarah's or keets family should be brought into this but SHE should definitely be held accountable as she is the one who has him all over her stories as this amazing stepped up dad she's the one who loves every morsel of him. Happy to flaunt him for a free stay in a hotel or a packet of jellies then i think she has to acknowledge what's being said. But smug her will carry on with the quotes, did I miss something or did she tag someone in her latest distraction trying to spread positivity with the hope people forget??? She's all for calling out trolls yet she won't call out the biggest one her BF

Reactions: 11
Some deleted tweets, so we dont know what was said, but the fact he tweeted about them in the first place.
Screenshot_20220306_100141.jpg
Screenshot_20220306_100129.jpg
Screenshot_20220306_100812.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I certainly don't agree with the sentiment of ah lads will be lads or ah it was years ago.... nah, it's disgusting language full stop in my opinion... that's my 2 cents on it anyway

She likes raisins and is going to have cereal and cup of tea .. and shes begging for t shirts

NO ONE GIVES A BOLLIX HUN XXXX

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Did her boyfriend leave would you say ? It's like a front with the old videos yesterday. I'm sure she posted them before or something similar. Her mom helped out yesterday minding the kid and then that bizarre update message this morning mentioning him but not confirming he was actually in the house.

Reactions: 10
Did her boyfriend leave would you say ? It's like a front with the old videos yesterday. I'm sure she posted them before or something similar. Her mom helped out yesterday minding the kid and then that bizarre update message this morning mentioning him but not confirming he was actually in the house.
No he is there 100%, she is standing by her ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Burps must have been stressed off her head yesterday and last night because she actually had to be the parent, she had to parent her own child cos tweet wasn't there, she had to clean up her sons vomit, she's not used to doing anything cos tweet runs the show, she's really feeling it now 🙄

Reactions: 8
I don't think he has left, I think they both genuinely believe this has been blown out of proportion and he has done nothing wrong.

Left ignored, tweets like these have to tendency to come back and really mess with your life. We all know that in his workplace he signed a contract, that workplace will have a policy on discrimination and his casual use of the word gay as an insult falls under that. If he changes jobs there is every possibility he will be searched for on Google and if you search for Keith o connor Cork, this thread comes up.

By putting on a smug facade and pretending nothing has happened, they are making things so much worse for him, he can lock down his account as much has he likes but a lot of people in Cork have screenshots

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Since all this happened she looks sooooooo uncomfortable talking on her stories since she knows she's intentionally ignoring the elephant in the room by talking about the gym, her hair and poor sick Luke when she knows people are not watching for those reasons anymore. They are there to see will she address things. Tick tock tick tock oh and sar not Tick (tok) 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.