Sarah Burke #19 Away to Tenerife with Keef, her hair won't be washed for the week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gas thing is a gynae will not tell her the magic answer! There isn’t one! If it’s PCOS - ireland only know to manage this with the pill and then the mini pill. If it’s endo- which NOBODY can confirm without a laparoscopic surgery to diagnose, even at that in ireland we don’t really manage that. She will be offered the pill or maybe the coil etc. she will come out bawling and demanding a private gynae. Well potatoe face I went private and I was given the pill 🤣 I was also told having excess weight isn’t helpful and to try eat a high protein diet, didn’t she try that for a day? She won’t accept the coil / bar/ pill as she won’t have a miracle baby that way.! She’s looking for a fertility answer, not PCOS help

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The gas thing is a gynae will not tell her the magic answer! There isn’t one! If it’s PCOS - ireland only know to manage this with the pill and then the mini pill. If it’s endo- which NOBODY can confirm without a laparoscopic surgery to diagnose, even at that in ireland we don’t really manage that. She will be offered the pill or maybe the coil etc. she will come out bawling and demanding a private gynae. Well potatoe face I went private and I was given the pill 🤣 I was also told having excess weight isn’t helpful and to try eat a high protein diet, didn’t she try that for a day? She won’t accept the coil / bar/ pill as she won’t have a miracle baby that way.! She’s looking for a fertility answer, not PCOS help
Sorry now for All your troubles but don’t you EVER address her as potato. It’s BADADOE and I won’t take that type of disrespect to our burps ! Cheeky witch how dare you 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry now for All your troubles but don’t you EVER address her as potato. It’s BADADOE and I won’t take that type of disrespect to our burps ! Cheeky witch how dare you 😂😂😂😂

Excuse me, this is harassment. I was just speaking to Liz reaneys top solicitor and he told me this is defamation. I will be taking this as evidence. X

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dont ye all know she has knowledge now ??? Xan you imagine her going into the gynae with her bank of knowledge from Google.

Stupid statement of the day- everyones situation is different so everyone's solution is different. Eh no Sarah, there are on a couple of ways of managing PCOS so you will be given the options, same as everyone else.

Reactions: 9
Even the suggestion that a private gynae would be better than public! My gynae works both! And in whatever way you meet her the treatment is the same!! Christ though moment of silence for the poor doctor who has to poke at her filthy flaps when she doesn’t even wash herself or change the bed

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Dont ye all know she has knowledge now ??? Xan you imagine her going into the gynae with her bank of knowledge from Google.

Stupid statement of the day- everyones situation is different so everyone's solution is different. Eh no Sarah, there are on a couple of ways of managing PCOS so you will be given the options, same as everyone else.
Alot of knowledge and then in the next breath a little knowledge. Like you could literally convince yourself you have the black plague , a dose of gout and all you limbs are about to fall off when googling stuff 🙄 Jesus she will be unbearable until this appointment

Reactions: 5
She is unbearable!

Look I just wanted to let people know that I'm in a really good relationship. Married 22 years. Just letting everyone know in case people that arent close to me needed to know or in fact if people really give a tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What the hell is wrong with this wan...

Why does she feel the need to tell people every single detail of what she cleaned and cooked .? No one gives a bollox like....

Also , if she was in that much discomfort every 2 weeks she would go on the pill trust me... I was literally stuck to the sofa for a full week every month .. took the DOCTORS advice and went on the continuous pill and I haven't looked back.. zero pain, and I still feel like a woman... what exactly is she looking for ? And if they don't tell her what she wants to hear she is going private ? Morto for you hun

Sarah, you really are full of tit....
What she’s looking for is a BABY, which won’t happen if she’s on the pill

Reactions: 3
She is unbearable!

Look I just wanted to let people know that I'm in a really good relationship. Married 22 years. Just letting everyone know in case people that arent close to me needed to know or in fact if people really give a tit.
U my friend are officially an influencer now welcome to the club 🤣

Even the suggestion that a private gynae would be better than public! My gynae works both! And in whatever way you meet her the treatment is the same!! Christ though moment of silence for the poor doctor who has to poke at her filthy flaps when she doesn’t even wash herself or change the bed
Same as a doctors practice if she has medical card he also sees private patients Jesus Christ this girl thinks she so privileged it’s unbearable fuckin hell like u said there’s only so many ways to manage PCOS a handful and she’ll be told the same answers by both gynecologist, I bet u her next excuse will be she’s goin abroad for a btter diagnosis

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have

I have the dreaded blood scutters so I’m shitting out both holes feel so much better I could tell ye all ❤❤ #blessed #igettoloveyou
I nearly choked on my healthy melon covered in garlic bodadoes and cheese 😂😂😂

That was after the cleaner Tina had the cleaner aswell but Tina would be paid for doing the beds etc because Brian would be disgusted over she not changing them and she was at home mostly. Roll on the 10th for the big cry that she cannot have babies no doubt. Or a miracle that all her 70 cysts are gone. You would swear shes the only women on the planet that goes through this! If she was in poor aines shoes she would know all about it
brian would be disgusted? Get off his hole and change them so 😂 either one of them should be changing bed sheets 🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Excuse me, this is harassment. I was just speaking to Liz reaneys top solicitor and he told me this is defamation. I will be taking this as evidence. X
Well I don’t care. I drove down 2 hours to that place she lives 😂 and I got a spare notebook as she keeps a stash and I will be on surveillance outside your gate tonight cos she has all the info on all of ye so watch out witch! Me and the liz are coming. And we are bringing the notebook too @Jellybb ye are all on fair warning! 😂😂

• Haha
Lads and lassies the absolute dirt of the pouch that Keith has put up! Like piss stains on it

• Haha
Wondering where I have gone wrong??! I can't get a medical card, I am just over the threshold. Kids, mortgage, work and I have to pay.
Does she have a medical card? I assume she does with her "if I'm not happy, I'll go private". Grand for some to be able to have the option to go private.
Sandra had it up all week about the route she had to go for help. Maybe Sarah felt she was taking her shine😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.