Sarah Burke #19 Away to Tenerife with Keef, her hair won't be washed for the week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I jus came on to say the same exact thing who the duck cares like I collect Luke do his home work feed him go to lidls buy poppies stripped the beds!!!! I got up and had the shits cos I was out last night I also stripped the beds walked the dog ate some porridge then had a coffe, can I become an influencer now? Nobody cares Sarah how on earth does she think she’s relatable naming out every thing she does in a day, the smug face the way she brags, I cleaned the bathroom I bleeping clean my bathroom every day with a load of boys in the house I have to piss drips everywhere, clearly she dnt I also strip my beds every Monday who fuckin cares! Sorry bout the rant she bugs me the way she thinks she’s amazing ur a loser Sarah ppl only follow ya for the car crash entertainment
Well seen as though we are all sharing here... I had the shits twice this morning ... 💩💩💩💩

Oh I feel so much better now I shared that with my pals here ..

Thanks for listening 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have
Well seen as though we are all sharing here... I had the shits twice this morning ... 💩💩💩💩

Oh I feel so much better now I shared that with my pals here ..

Thanks for listening 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
I have the dreaded blood scutters so I’m shitting out both holes feel so much better I could tell ye all ❤❤ #blessed #igettoloveyou

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
What the hell is wrong with this wan...

Why does she feel the need to tell people every single detail of what she cleaned and cooked .? No one gives a bollox like....

Also , if she was in that much discomfort every 2 weeks she would go on the pill trust me... I was literally stuck to the sofa for a full week every month .. took the DOCTORS advice and went on the continuous pill and I haven't looked back.. zero pain, and I still feel like a woman... what exactly is she looking for ? And if they don't tell her what she wants to hear she is going private ? Morto for you hun

Sarah, you really are full of tit....
She wont go on the pill cos she wants to be pregnant, nothing else will convince me otherwise! Shes green jealous over her sister, and her ex both expecting babies.....

Reactions: 28
I'd hope to god she does change her bed after lying on it with her manky greasy hair all week without washing it.

Also who cares when you had appointments and when your next one is. No one gives a shite. Shut up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's more interested in turning the young fella into a mini keet than paying attention to his homework and putting the phone away. She has the mind of a teenager going on about her amazing relationship. And someone pointed out how sore his gums look in yesterday's pictures and they do. I can't stop laughing at it. 😁 the two of them are a pantomime

• Haha
Her bed hasn't being changed since they got the new emma mattress. Brian use to be onto her about changing the bed and cleaning etc hence why she got the cleaner and the laundrette at the time. Can you imagine the smell off sweat sex and frys in bed off the sheets 🤢🤢🤢

She won't go on the pill because its only masking the problem isn't happy with what the professionals are telling her!

Another thing shes on the couch 2.5 weeks every month but claimed the other day her cycle is every 40 days... but a few weeks ago she was bleeding every few days... all a cover up to stop Keith going miff diving

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Who CANNOT WAIT TO GO TO THE GYNOCOLOGIST? I personally dread even getting a smear.....duck OFF SARAH, YOU MELT🙄

Reactions: 14
Howling @RATZ_HOLE needed that laugh!
For me, the pill got rid of my PCOS symptoms and then the mini pill gave me a 28-30 day cycle & life was never as good with periods since ! They’re not fobbing her off ! Unless she’s going to lay off all carbs & sugars then she needs to cop on. She’s also mad for a cancer scare, trying to make out her appointment was rushed. 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Her bed hasn't being changed since they got the new emma mattress. Brian use to be onto her about changing the bed and cleaning etc hence why she got the cleaner and the laundrette at the time. Can you imagine the smell off sweat sex and frys in bed off the sheets 🤢🤢🤢

She won't go on the pill because its only masking the problem isn't happy with what the professionals are telling her!

Another thing shes on the couch 2.5 weeks every month but claimed the other day her cycle is every 40 days... but a few weeks ago she was bleeding every few days... all a cover up to stop Keith going miff diving
Ohh god the smell of smoke and cheese n onion taytos from him also 🤢 Dey had covid and didn’t change the bed, I’m gonna vomit how on earth can someone sleep in a dirty bed I gets kilt I culd change mine twice a week in the summer, I remember that when she had the cleaner she was so busy she culdnt clean and that’s before she was a front line worker 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Sonic used to let herself in when she had the key when Brian was around and wash their bed sheets :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Ahh na a pic of the fresh bedsheets I tell ya she’s jus proving she doesn’t change it often she’s actually horrible like how can someone be so unhygienic

Reactions: 7
Sonic used to let herself in when she had the key when Brian was around and wash their bed sheets :sick:
That was after the cleaner Tina had the cleaner aswell but Tina would be paid for doing the beds etc because Brian would be disgusted over she not changing them and she was at home mostly. Roll on the 10th for the big cry that she cannot have babies no doubt. Or a miracle that all her 70 cysts are gone. You would swear shes the only women on the planet that goes through this! If she was in poor aines shoes she would know all about it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's a dirty walkin grease ball the actual fuckin neck of her to imply going 'private' if the public gynae doesn't give her the answers and solutions she wants. She doesn't even know what she wants except to be pregnant. Imagine we are strangers and we can see right through her pathetic ways. She will never taken any accountability for her diet and level of drinking and how they affect her symptoms. I swear to God she gets off on the thought of something being wrong with her. Like how sick in the head do you have to be to think like that.. And I swear to God if she says one more time how much of an amazing relationship she has. Pathetic she has to constantly say it to convince herself and others. Like Jesus Christ why doesn't she just go with the flow instead of constantly pushing this "I have a perfect relationship" in our faces.

I’m just catching up now but is it me or is she coming across as if she thinks that the reject doctors are public and the “good” doctors are private????? I’d say she would nearly pay for a cancer diagnosis at this stage god forgive me.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I tell ya my vaj has closed on itself at the thought of a smear test never mind anyone touching me! Also I finally went through my upstairs last night as I had covid bad and wasn’t able to do much in 2 weeks. I was making sure you could see my honky head in the sink shine! I came down and said to the hubby thank duck that’s it covid is finally wasted out of my house! I change my beds every 10 days sometimes more and I don’t wear tan etc so I can’t imagine the smell! Like if I was turning over and I got a whiff of a fag off anything I’m vomiting so imagine his pillow 🤮🤮🤮🤮🦠🦠🦠 also I’m here now after school runs, house done, walk done, fire roaring, dinner done, shopping done and the blood dripping out of me but THATS LIFE Sarah 🤪🤪🤪 I get a cramp I say bleep duck tit and I take a deep breath

Reactions: 7
She's a dirty walkin grease ball the actual fuckin neck of her to imply going 'private' if the public gynae doesn't give her the answers and solutions she wants. She doesn't even know what she wants except to be pregnant. Imagine we are strangers and we can see right through her pathetic ways. She will never taken any accountability for her diet and level of drinking and how they affect her symptoms. I swear to God she gets off on the thought of something being wrong with her. Like how sick in the head do you have to be to think like that.. And I swear to God if she says one more time how much of an amazing relationship she has. Pathetic she has to constantly say it to convince herself and others. Like Jesus Christ why doesn't she just go with the flow instead of constantly pushing this "I have a perfect relationship" in our faces.
You said it👏👏 she’s a bleeping pathetic she will not change her eating habits she will not admit slimming world isn’t working for her, she won’t give up carbs or the drink so wat does she want a miracle cure jus because she’s not willing to work to help ease her imaginary symptoms

Reactions: 4
I’m just catching up now but is it me or is she coming across as if she thinks that the reject doctors are public and the “good” doctors are private????? I’d say she would nearly pay for a cancer diagnosis at this stage god forgive me.
This is exactly what she thinks. She is too thick to understand they are the same doctors in a different building 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.