Sarah Burke #16 accidents happen but she's still snappin', Keeef's a hero while Brian is zero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare you @brandambassador you know that lady works frontline telling people to “take off their shoes and stand there” giving out cards that say well done on a stone and Selling chocolate bars with a very heavy 2lb cash box! Do you know the effort she has to give? The dedication! The hard work. Risking her life for us healthy folk. She has potato cheese and onion syndrome and you begrudge her a night away after her only light, her child, her reason for breathing, cut his eye at his devil dirty fathers house and she still awake a week later with a saint of a “man” who would light up any room with his smile. Let her go to clarney and be wined and dined. She puts in so much effort to her diet I don’t know how she is still standing from the exercise and calorie restriction. So shame on you! Shame on ye all 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
How dare you @brandambassador you know that lady works frontline telling people to “take off their shoes and stand there” giving out cards that say well done on a stone and Selling chocolate bars with a very heavy 2lb cash box! Do you know the effort she has to give? The dedication! The hard work. Risking her life for us healthy folk. She has potato cheese and onion syndrome and you begrudge her a night away after her only light, her child, her reason for breathing, cut his eye at his devil dirty fathers house and she still awake a week later with a saint of a “man” who would light up any room with his smile. Let her go to clarney and be wined and dined. She puts in so much effort to her diet I don’t know how she is still standing from the exercise and calorie restriction. So shame on you! Shame on ye all 😂😂😂😂
Brilliant 👏 👏 👏 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Brian and his family have Luke a lot more than Sarah will admit to. There is also other issues going on behind the scenes. Brian has class and is dealing with things in his own way. Sarah is a laughing stock, everyone can see she is still so in love with Brian and is using Keith to get to Brian, Keith must be desperate!
What kind of issues?

Omg that's hilarious chavy bleeping chelsea sending her a msg saying the best mom . A wannabe stranger needs to tell ya and you have to share it for validation .@Graywalls swoop in here and tell me please that Brian has stuff pending with the family law court to quieten this one, without telling me Brian's girlfriend is a model 👌 😀 #alllove

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What kind of issues?
Access and other things. Sarah has already stopped mediation because things haven't gone her way so Brian has had to approach those things

Omg that's hilarious chavy bleeping chelsea sending her a msg saying the best mom . A wannabe stranger needs to tell ya and you have to share it for validation .@Graywalls swoop in here and tell me please that Brian has stuff pending with the family law court to quieten this one, without telling me Brian's girlfriend is a model 👌 😀 #alllove
I cannot quote officially but wheels are in motion

Reactions: 8
Me again 😀 I know you say Sarah didn't want to proceed with mediation and if that is the case then court is the next step , which Brian would have to file and from my experience court dates in family law do not take as long as Brian is taking , how slow are his wheels going is what we want to know?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Lukey, shur it could have easily happened when you're out getting tit faced every weekend and you wouldn't have been there either 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Me again 😀 I know you say Sarah didn't want to proceed with mediation and if that is the case then court is the next step , which Brian would have to file and from my experience court dates in family law do not take as long as Brian is taking , how slow are his wheels going is what we want to know?
We're in the middle of a pandemic and the family law court is taking a very long time for things unless they are urgent and this case would not be seen as urgent

Have to agree:
Male workmate in a custody battle with ex partner and there’s history of domestic abuse (from her to him) so it is an ‘urgent’ scenario - now she never abused the kids , but she isn’t caring for them either. Failed mediation in June, put forward hearing - in Oct a date was give for February 7th. So I do believe he might actually have to wait because it’s so ballsed up. duck sake do it on zoom like! There are awful things happening

Reactions: 5
We're in the middle of a pandemic and the family law court is taking a very long time for things unless they are urgent and this case would not be seen as urgent
The reason I'm asking this is Iv been through the family courts in the last 12mnths , in the height of the pandemic. They do not take this long ,trust me

Reactions: 3
Poor Lukey, shur it could have easily happened when you're out getting tit faced every weekend and you wouldn't have been there either 🤷🏼‍♀️
Stop now she is not leaving him out of her sight for the foreseeable and she can only foresee 2 days until its time to go to Clarney.

She needs to be careful because karma is a witch and some day poor Luke will fall (as children do) when he's with her and who will be to blame then.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes flat out on Keefs phone, sending "gushy, what a brilliant mommmmmm, im so glad you are genuinely happy" messages to herself🙄 PATHETIC witch..... The things you have to do for engagement🙄 Id say she was stuffing her face with spuds for the last week, is why she hasnt been on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god will she GET OVER the fact she wasn't there when he cut himself!! How many times has she said it now?!?! Grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A snail is driving the car on which said wheels are moving

Reactions: 2
Is she actually begging her sister on her social media page to thousands of people to be godmother to her unborn child 😳

Reactions: 1
So haven't caught up on the tread but watched stories that's where she has been the last few days writing herself questions to suit her so obvious

Iv a question sarah is Luke in wedding.......
Or invited or is it selective performance for perfect family he won't suit when u and keef want to drink are yous included in family pics

Surely Luke is going to the wedding when his "Stepped Up" Dad is part of the grooms family! Let's see what excuses she can come up with to get rid of Luke. Luke would only interfere in her day out drinking oh sorry her weekend of drinking!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.