Sarah Burke #16 accidents happen but she's still snappin', Keeef's a hero while Brian is zero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I’ve seen Brian had him overnights etc he took him away for weekends when bleep bag let him. I’d be bating mine out the door if their dad wasn’t a loser! Me and my hubby are exhausted. I’ve had a child with a finger crushed that needed full surgery, I’ve had Childs teeth knocked out, many serious viruses etc etc you just get on with it! This country is a joke as my best friend is male and he lost his kids due to addiction but that bleep he was married to didn’t stick around which was her right but she won’t let him forget or be present in the moment . He’s sober now over 2 years and takes them when he can but nothing is good enough for her. So this rattles me. She’s moved on has another child but nah he’s still tortured by her. It’s counselling for her part in it she should be doing and so should burp cos Brian didn’t just up and run for no reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's hurting so much from the breakup with Brian, she wants to hurt him back, and if that means using Luke to hurt him she will. A fairly messy situation for a child.

Reactions: 13
How is Keeffff putting up with this? You’d wanna be blind not to see how hung up she is on Brian!
Maybe that’s why we haven’t been getting to lovvvvvvvveeeee him this week!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's hurting so much from the breakup with Brian, she wants to hurt him back, and if that means using Luke to hurt him she will. A fairly messy situation for a child.
The horrible thing is she will end up hurting the poor child!

Reactions: 6
That other dose telling her she's a great mammy..... shes cruisin for a tattle page herself ... 🙄
Just 'ENCASE' 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ bleeping stage 5 clinger. So disingenuous like.. 🙄 anyway where's KEET??!!!! also she's some prick to use the child the way she is.. Her counsellor needs to see what's she's doing altho then again doubt she'd listen she would just twist it around like the counsellor turned on her. 🙄 I can't cope with this gowl like. Get the duck off social media and look after your childs best interests

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m surprised that St. Keefff didn”t throw herself and Luke on this back this morning and walk barefoot to the Hospital to get them there!l Usually we’d have heard about his stepped up daddy duties by now!
In a storm with no shoes on too 😇

That other dose telling her she's a great mammy..... shes cruisin for a tattle page herself ... 🙄
Well she obviously doesn't know our Sarah very well because everyone here knows that Sarah is a ..... Momm...mmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 🙄🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who is this Chelsea bleep!? She seems to be all over these influencers!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just 'ENCASE' 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ bleeping stage 5 clinger. So disingenuous like.. 🙄 anyway where's KEET??!!!!
Such a clinger with all the usual suspects .. so cringe .... I wonder did Keet/Teet/Keef/Teef/Teeth (just trying to get em all in there he gets called a wide variety of Keithy/Teethy references here its hilarious!!) get grief after leaving the stag early or has someone shown him what's being said about him because of her posts ... very quiet indeed... mmmm 🤔

• Haha
Brian and his family have Luke a lot more than Sarah will admit to. There is also other issues going on behind the scenes. Brian has class and is dealing with things in his own way. Sarah is a laughing stock, everyone can see she is still so in love with Brian and is using Keith to get to Brian, Keith must be desperate!

Reactions: 15
Are we to assume so the night away in Clarney will be cancelled as she is not leaving Luke out of her sight?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Are we to assume so the night away in Clarney will be cancelled as she is not leaving Luke out of her sight?
wow. Would you really begrudge a night away to a single mom, a hard working front liner - full time, who hasn’t been in CLARNEY for at least 3 weekends? 🤥🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Who is this Chelsea bleep!? She seems to be all over these influencers!
You answered your own question my doll! She’s a bleep! A stage 30 clinger social climbing wannabe bleep. She’s one honky looking thing and she thinks she’s bleeping Naomi Campbell sur gawwd luv her 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t be crazy. Luke wants Mommy to go. You can’t keep the burp out of Clarney unfortunately

• Haha
  • Sick
You answered your own question my doll! She’s a bleep! A stage 30 clinger social climbing wannabe bleep. She’s one honky looking thing and she thinks she’s bleeping Naomi Campbell sur gawwd luv her 😭😭😭
I’d say she only dreams about having her own thread here… that’s the last time I give her attention lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.