Sarah Burke #16 accidents happen but she's still snappin', Keeef's a hero while Brian is zero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Safe to say he will be glued to me for the foreseeable '

What's that mean sarah ? Are u gonna be a witch and stop HIS DAD take him.? I really pity anyone having to deal with her... comes across as a vindictive idiot

Reactions: 37
She records every single thing she does. It’s insanity. I’m having a cup of tea. Here I am with my tea. Is anyone interested? Do people message her saying, thank goodness you posted that pic of you having a cup of tea? Is this content enjoyed by anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder did something happen to Luke with Brians girlfriends son and thats the problem? Its bad form if she stops Brian seeing his son over an accident.

Reactions: 10
I know I don’t know the story with Brian and no one knows what goes on behind close doors etc etc but she is beyond exhausting now with the I’m the best parent tactics. Surely someone on here knows Brian and can get him to fight her on this she is horrible!!!! Putting Luke in the middle and using him as a pawn in this. It’s disgusting and how he lets it carry on is beyond me.

Reactions: 13
Shes going to have to stop Luke playing sport we have had cuts broken bones too many to list a tongue bitten right through teeth knocked out concussions and bruises on every body part on just 1 child in our house if this is her reaction to a cut on his eye brow ... what is she going to do if he gets knocked over in the school playground keep him home

Reactions: 13
I think there is more to this story with Brian and Sarah and Luke’s access that we are not privy to. I can’t stand burp but it’s pretty strange if Brian can only see his child for less than one day per week. He lives minutes from Luke. My former partner lives 4 hours drive from us. He does a 16 hour round trip drive every weekend to see our child. He’s been doing it for 6 years.

Reactions: 17
If she stops that boy from seeing his Dad she deserves a good funtupthehole!!!!

I hope to god she wraps him in bubble wrap cos ACCIDENTS DO HAPPEN! did she ever fall ot get injured when she was young!

All this tit for the gram!,

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She talks as if she has access to everyone in CUH
‘I brought him back’
Did you? Cos you were out with your cash box and scales the last 2 days doing front line work, and in CUH you don’t just walk in… so you might have gone back to the GP or rang, but you didn’t swan in and be seen within a day considering she works full time tues and wed 🥺😬🙄
Defo something up - last time we found out the silence was cos Brian has new baby coming…
What’s it this time

Reactions: 11
I’m surprised that St. Keefff didn”t throw herself and Luke on this back this morning and walk barefoot to the Hospital to get them there!l Usually we’d have heard about his stepped up daddy duties by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm actually mortified for her . A grown woman airing her business online like she does and trying to allude to something happening with Brian. That's shameful. She must thrive on attention. The fake kind.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.