Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Time for a new thread already 😅 can i get two titles in a row 😂

New thread title: the oven still has no bun but watch out Keeet cos you're definitely the one

• Haha
Reactions: 57

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Lads, tell us everything or don’t bother saying anything at all.. the wink wink nudge nudge join the dots breadcrumb type comments are so annoying and a head fuck to read!!

• Heart
Reactions: 50

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
How dare you @brandambassador you know that lady works frontline telling people to “take off their shoes and stand there” giving out cards that say well done on a stone and Selling chocolate bars with a very heavy 2lb cash box! Do you know the effort she has to give? The dedication! The hard work. Risking her life for us healthy folk. She has potato cheese and onion syndrome and you begrudge her a night away after her only light, her child, her reason for breathing, cut his eye at his devil dirty fathers house and she still awake a week later with a saint of a “man” who would light up any room with his smile. Let her go to clarney and be wined and dined. She puts in so much effort to her diet I don’t know how she is still standing from the exercise and calorie restriction. So shame on you! Shame on ye all 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Seratago

Chatty Member
Always do right by Luke:

1. Moving a strange man into his home while he’s grieving his daddy moving out
2. Berating his dads involvement in his life to over 40,000 strangers online
3. Eye rolling every time he calls your name
4. Leaving him with friends and family every weekend to feed your food and alcohol addiction
5. Forcing a step father relationship on him when you barely knew your new partner yourself
6. Setting him up a You Tube account at 5 years of age so that he can spend his life being ridiculed and bullied by his peers!

Get a grip Sarah, 100% in Luke’s interests Mommy of the Year behaviour right there alright!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Lovelula

VIP Member
Can people just screenshot this for future reference it will streamline the identification process, thank you:
Sarah - burp, burke, princess fiona,Kerr pink, bodadoe, sean combs, p diddy, fulltime worker, single mom
Keith-keet, teeth, teet, stepped up dad, keet with the turkey teef
Luke- Luke-o-land
Tina - Sonic
Betty -Beddy
Donna - llama, alpaca
Jean -long suffering counsellor
Mikey - long suffering dog
Majella - Keith's mother
Lorna - Keith's soon to be sister in law.
Michelle -Brians partner
Carli - baby

Thank you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
What does she expect? She’s on like a bulldog over the fact she had covid symptoms and had messages telling her she was irresponsible. Does she realise we are almost two years into a pandemic? So she had to get a PCR.. so what? The attitude of her is beyond ugly. Huffing and puffing and blinking. Get over yourself ya fool. You were on yesterday smothered saying you were covid free because you took an antigen, well don’t come on trying like a beast when people tell you that isn’t good enough. This effects us all and when you have obvious symptoms you can never be too sure. She is an absolute imbecile and the cursing out of her. She’s only a knacker

• Heart
Reactions: 38
'Safe to say he will be glued to me for the foreseeable '

What's that mean sarah ? Are u gonna be a bitch and stop HIS DAD take him.? I really pity anyone having to deal with her... comes across as a vindictive idiot

Reactions: 37

Spammy56

Sarah was so confident she didn't have covid she waited until she got the result to post the story.....scandalous absolutely scandalous 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Spammy56

Well that didn't last long.... the Queen of contradictions is back with a bang. I quote " I'm not sick in any way shape or form"
But lemsip and antibiotics will do the job 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Instacol

Chatty Member
Lads can I just ask what is virtual slimming world she’s always shiten on about ? Like do ya weigh yourself at home ?
if so what are you paying a tenner for ? 😆
Literally to listen to her tell you how to follow the plan she doesn't follow herself. May as well wipe your arse with the tenner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

RATZ_HOLE

Goodmorning boys & girls.

MAJELLA TOLD KEITH AND SARAH THEY NEED TO HAVE A PCR TEST BEFORE THE WEDDING THAT WAS AFTER IT WAS BROUGHT TO LORNAS ATTENTION SHE WAS SICK WITH COVID SYMPTOMS! KEITH AND SARAH GOT TESTED. SHE DIDN'T WANT TO BE TESTED AS SHE WOULD HAVE TO ISOLATE OVER THE CHRISTMAS. ALSO KEITH IS GOING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS BUT WILL BE COMING HOME TO HER THAT EVENING.

ON THE TOPIC OF DONNA. LETS JUST SAY THIS ISNT THE FIRST AND CERTAINLY WON'T BE THE LAST. ITS HOW THEY ROLL.. WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT NOW THAT HUBBY IS GAY LIKE THEY DONE WITH BRIAN

IM NOT SURE IF ANYONE HAD COPPED THAT SARAH
ADMITTED THAT SHE HAD CHEATED ON BRIAN WITHOUT SAYING IT IN SO MANY WORDS 'KEITH GIT RID OF LUKES DUMMY' LUKES DUMMY WAS TAKEN WHILE BRIAN WAS STILL THERE.

• Wow
  • Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Are we to assume so the night away in Clarney will be cancelled as she is not leaving Luke out of her sight?
wow. Would you really begrudge a night away to a single mom, a hard working front liner - full time, who hasn’t been in CLARNEY for at least 3 weekends? 🤥🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Alucia

VIP Member
Who's Majella and who's lorna? 🤔
Majella is Luke O' Connors stepped up granny aka Teeths mother and Lorna is the bride to be on Tuesday who is marrying Luke O' Lands, stepped up Uncle, aka Teeths brother. Hope that helps :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Seratago

Chatty Member
I’m surprised that St. Keefff didn”t throw herself and Luke on this back this morning and walk barefoot to the Hospital to get them there!l Usually we’d have heard about his stepped up daddy duties by now!

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
Omg she is a numpty....she could have steered that in a better direction by saying look I'm going into a room with 100 people on Tuesday I want the best for everyones health so I got a test to be on the safe side...but no she made a meltdown shitshow of it...she will be some skit on Tuesday...scarlet for Beddy for having Tina for having her...and everyone will know Donna was caught in bed with the postman 😂😂

And btw "Mary" if you're reading here,please send me a threatening message calling me tiny..it will make my week 😂😂

• Haha

Bettybob

She only put up that rant after she got her txt to say she was negitive but the rant was done yesterday....id say if it was positive that rant wudnt of been put up at all... wedding here she comes...apparently

• Heart

Alucia

VIP Member
Burp saying she wont speak bad about Brian, has she had a bang to the head or what. She has bad mouthed Brian and slated him for a while now and especially so the last few weeks. She really is so unlikeable.

• Heart
  • Haha