Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is steam riseing off her shes so angry.
Why is she constantly going on and on about your man being so good.
It's like shes trying to justify how good it all is.

Reactions: 14
It’s either baby brain or I’m a bit slow but did she say the kid needs plastic surgery???!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The state of her in that dress in all fairness I didn’t even notice her first I thought it was someone working there 🤣
She’s fuckin raging about the cut, like accidents happen and then she stopped herself but did say she’s angry and then went on bout keeeeet being at the hospital etc etc I felt she was just digging at Brian that he wasn’t there for Luke and Keeeeet was. She’s a psycho the way she’s carrying on. Imagine your child having a serious illness or disability and you’re watching this carry on over a fuckin cut, she seriously needs to gather herself and cop on

• Heart
Reactions: 25
There is steam riseing off her shes so angry.
Why is she constantly going on and on about your man being so good.
It's like shes trying to justify how good it all is.
It's like she's trying to justify being with him or something nobody goes on like that in new relationship especially after Been dumped so publicly from the last one least of all to drag her child into it
I have said before though keef obviously doesn't have an awful going for him he moved himself into a single mother's house 5 min after meeting her he had no place of his own something very weird there tbh
I don't think Brian needs to man up and stand up for his son more if I was him first think I would make sure he want being plaster all over the Internet

Reactions: 12
I wonder would she be so deflated about the whole thing had Lukey fell in her house, we probably wouldn't hear of it🙄 Ffs. She was only dying to let rip 🤣🤣 So Sarah tell us how you really feel without telling us how you really feel 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Keith saying to Luke while crying after he fell and cut his head “do we need to get you a dummy”. Why does she try and romanticise him so much he sounds like a bleeping gobshite. And saying about the baby how do you turn the batteries off. He sounds like a total dope who thinks saying smart things like that is hilarious but really he just looks like a wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She is starting raving mad!
No other explanation for it!

Stepped up Daddy strikes again! There’s a movie in that somewhere for sure.

Reactions: 6
The state of her in that dress in all fairness I didn’t even notice her first I thought it was someone working there 🤣
She’s fuckin raging about the cut, like accidents happen and then she stopped herself but did say she’s angry and then went on bout keeeeet being at the hospital etc etc I felt she was just digging at Brian that he wasn’t there for Luke and Keeeeet was. She’s a psycho the way she’s carrying on. Imagine your child having a serious illness or disability and you’re watching this carry on over a fuckin cut, she seriously needs to gather herself and cop on
Exactly, leave her go in to any childrens ward and then she would have every reason to angry (if her child was sick). She's actually clueless and so far removed from reality. Imagine being so engrossed in yourself, she thinks the world revolves around her. Bigger things going on in the world Burp, time time get flawless face off the gram for a while and stop spewing so much of your crap all over it.

Selfish, self obsessed weapon.

Sarah please, im actually gonna beg you to STOP BEING AN ABSOLUTE hole!!! Its a cut over his eye, hes not blind, he hasnt lost a limb, he wont need a wheelchair for life🙄 Just stop the dramatics, ITS NOT ABOUT YOU, no one cares how you feel, PLEASE JUST SHUT UP🙏 He cant be that bad if you took him to see Santy, you are making a FOOL of yourself, you are so, so angry that Brian has moved on and is happy..... maybe you should genuinely do that yourself, and quit the "poor me dramatics"
And she only weak for herself 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈 look at that stupid eye bleeping herself smug look 🤦🏼‍♀️🥴

Reactions: 6
Yes last she did.... today he got paper stitches some difference
Would she ever duck off, I’ve 27 stitches on my gee from an episiotomy so I’ve little pity for them 🤣 bleeping hell she really needs to not share so much online it’s a bit much now 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Would she ever duck off, I’ve 27 stitches on my gee from an episiotomy so I’ve little pity for them 🤣 bleeping hell she really needs to not share so much online it’s a bit much now 😭
Oh Jesus Christ the poor minge! I’m gonna say a decade of the rosary for you tonight. Mine closed there thinking about it, she’d want stitches on her bleeping gob the absolute moody Margaret bleep!! I never got a stitch so I’d say it’s like throwing a pound of sausages up o Connell street after the nearly 12 lber I had . I should have asked for some. 😂😂

• Haha
Hardly the type of guy sticking around for the ride, the free food, washing done, the session, no rent to pay and bonus doesn’t have to live at home with mammy and daddy.

If she want to be a GAA mom, will need to get used to cuts and scars and bruises.

She is starting raving mad!
No other explanation for it!

Stepped up Daddy strikes again! There’s a movie in that somewhere for sure.
Ya a lifetime movie where the creep moves in with the woman who would walk on her sons broken back to sleep with him 🤢🤢 she’s sick

Reactions: 3
What a horrid human she is! A miserable bitter yoke! Her son had an accident shes going on like its terminal..Someone needs to intervene with her unstable ass & Fast

Reactions: 10
Oh ffs if that cut is the worst thing that ever happens to Luke then he’ll be doing alright. As for Keith and his smart ass comments, if anyone made that remark mocking my child for being upset they’d be the one needing a dummy.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.