Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am gobsmacked seeing her latest posts. Vindictive toxic bullshit. It's time she puts Luke first and stop parading him like an accessory on Insta, and using him to take a bitter dig at his actual Dad. Does her so called counsellor approve of this behaviour??
Glad she thinks shoving a cupcake in someone's eye is stepped up parenting...

Reactions: 20
I’d been giving her the benefit of the doubt up until now, I thought she was just hurting from the break up with Brian and playing happy families to put a brave face on it but no that post is not ok.
I’m sure Keith’s a decent lad and all but he’s not Luke’s Dad and he never will be. I suppose it would be ok if Brian started calling his partner Luke’s Mum?
I thought the same thing or if Brian posted tit like this she’s go off the rails altogether it’s pathetic, the way she speaks is like a single mother whose child’s dad abandoned them and has noting at all to do with the kid, the wheel always turns Sarah will get her just desserts served up to her weather it be a week a month or a year but her time is coming and she’ll be a sorry girl pathetic carrying on like a 14 year old

Reactions: 17
God she is such a horrible witch!

I really believe she is trying to rise Brian with those posts so much so that he’ll lose his cool and she’ll have ammunition for Court - I hope he doesn’t rise to it!

I can categorically tell you that I would rather never see the outside of my house again rather than leave my 4/5 year old son on his own with a man I barely know a couple of months or most likely weeks in her case as he was practically moved in overnight - absolutely no chance, I don’t care how well you think you know someone!

She is absolutely pathetic and so so spiteful!
Brian is going to have a life of pain enduring her bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Like to me this is some load of pressure to be putting on your new fella, I cant see how on earth he could be feeling ok with how publicly she talks about him as if he's gods gift and now a better role model for her son than his actually dad... dont care who he is, there is no way he can feel comfortable with these posts... no way at all...
Maybe he’s encouraging it?? If he was any man he’d tell her cop on dat the child has a dad Jesus Christ I say her and teeth are bad as each other

Reactions: 11
Imagine right now this minute If Brian put up a photo of luke and brians girlfriend and captioned it :

Lukes stepped up mom

She would lose the plot.... why ? Because it would be bang out of order and not right....

Sorry for the several posts but I HATE people that use their kids as bleeping bait.. stupid witch god forgive me

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If I was saying the things she is about my bf (if kids were involved etc) and his mother saw on my Instagram she would tell him run for the hills. She is making herself out to be a complete nutjob. The whole of Cork is talking about her and not in a good way. I think a lot of people gave her the benefit of the doubt and Keith is a nice lad. He gets a hard time on here but christ she doesn't make it any better. She's setting him up to be an easy target

Reactions: 15
She is probably reading this and so happy with the reaction she has gotten with her post but she is such an awful person that she is forgetting there is an innocent 5 year old in the middle of this who does not deserve his mommy putting her jealousy and bitterness before his wellbeing.
Poor little Luke with a mommy like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jesus that’s low. Even by my standards 😳
Totally unnecessary.

the child has a dad. Keith should be a support to her as the child’s mother not a replacement for his dad. Keith shouldn’t be trying to fill those shoes Either.

Reactions: 12
What also fuckin bugged me was her saying he has a role model now everyday in his life - He already had one - YOU- his fuckin mother you dopey witch, now act like a role model and cop the duck on. Lads I’m fuming over it and I don’t know them. I’ve seen Luke and his dad hanging out together a few times in Midleton and you can see they adore each other, this crap is not on at all

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wonder when she is going to be a stepped up mum. Right now she is a selfish spiteful bitter twisted witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You need Garda clearance to work with kids yet this one let's some man into her house to care for her son , unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sur in another 7/8 months, Luke will be chatting about his stepbrother or stepsister.... how will she swallow that?

I believe, Luke is a constant reminder of Brian, and she is hurting so bad over him. So she's trying to behave weird to get any sort of attention from Brian. She is still weak for him 😍😍😍

Reactions: 9
In her sick head she probably thinks all this will guilt Keith into staying with her as well. She’s a horrible cow. I feel for Luke living with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This is slander, wow saying this to 40,000 ppl is absolutely crazy and that no one tells her to take it down, sort out her tit and get a proper counsellor just shows that her family and few friends r either just as deluded as she is or they are just sick of telling her. My sons father is gone without sight r sound in 5 years but never have I ever broadcasted it on social media, I've never spoken bad about him to ppl r my son and my son gets to talk opening about the memories he had with he's dad before he left, I'd never look to a man to b a father figure to him, what she does is damaging and she knows what's on the Internet never disappears. I don't agree with anyone being slated for their appearance no one is perfect but jeez these posts are not for public viewing..

Reactions: 15
Keith needs to man up and run, before he is in the same position as Brian. Trapped with this awful Sarah, Brian got lucky that he found an amazing and understanding lady, hopefully Keith will be as lucky!

This is slander, wow saying this to 40,000 ppl is absolutely crazy and that no one tells her to take it down, sort out her tit and get a proper counsellor just shows that her family and few friends r either just as deluded as she is or they are just sick of telling her. My sons father is gone without sight r sound in 5 years but never have I ever broadcasted it on social media, I've never spoken bad about him to ppl r my son and my son gets to talk opening about the memories he had with he's dad before he left, I'd never look to a man to b a father figure to him, what she does is damaging and she knows what's on the Internet never disappears. I don't agree with anyone being slated for their appearance no one is perfect but jeez these posts are not for public viewing..
Poor idiot Sarah has no class, she puts her own pettiness above her own 5 year old sons feelings but the Buckley's are looking at these stories, laughing at Sarah and banding together around Luke that bit more to make up for Sarah's shortcomings

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If I was lukes dad I would be fuming...

Vindictive idiot this girl is.... wtf... how can she say these things and not know she's being a bleep... I pity Brian having to deal with this one
Oh she knows shes being a bleep, shes doing it on purpose to try and annoy Brian..... she is seething with JEALOUSY that Brians new (BEAUTIFUL, UNLIKE BURPS) girlfriend is pregnant! Shes an absolute witch, cos she knows hes moved on from her, and dosnt give a tit about her, so shes using Luke to as a weapon against him. If Brian gives Luke a sister, she will blow her badly extentioned head altogether🤯 The suit she wore at the weekend was so apt, cos shes literally GREEN WITH ENVY🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.