Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't worry, the Buckley family are working away in the background to make sure poor little Luke does not bear the brunt of Sarah's spitefulness towards Brian and her jealousy that Michelle is having Brian's baby.
That little child is merely collateral damage to Sarah, she is so jealous that she is trying to hurt Brian as much as she can, but at the end of the day Brian is blissfully happy with Michelle and they are eagerly planning their future that will include Luke as a big brother while Sarah is lost in her bitterness trying to promote a relationship that is going nowhere with a guy who is nowhere near Brian's league ( and no, I am not Michelle darling, heard that is what you are saying, you know who you are!)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She normally beats around the bush when it comes to how she feels about Teeth and Luke... ? Give me strength! .. I've never seen a new boyfriend/stepdad relationship so forced and so publicised in my life! The only bush she's beating around is that tash with her silkpromax ...!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She she hammered again with that post ?!!it’s so embarrassing poor Brian and Luke
If inwas Keith I’d be morto too

Reactions: 15
My oh my she is really hurt by brians new baby announcement, hurt hurt hurt....but in total denial. He has a father, brian is his father, works full time, sees him at weekends when he can, i am single mother but my kids feelings towards their dad comes 1st. I think if the time ever comes for me to move on, i will respect their bond and be more like, no meeting kids till im 100 percent committed to it.. but she is the most delusional 1 i see here. She is hurting her son more doing this so publicly

Reactions: 16
Like ok if she wants to push this and make it look like it's all dandy but Keith is around barely a year and she is forcing him to become that childs dad. How can she say he will be a gent just from Keith's influence when his dad is still around? Also if that's not a hint to Keith to show hes stuck with her I dont know what is 😂 I know people have said Keith was annoyed in a video with him but also no child is great all the time and she just keeps shoving the phone in their faces 🙄 regardless the stepped up dad comment riled me the wrong way and I came straight here 🙈

Reactions: 14
Brian is fully aware of the tit she puts on her insta. He knows he's a good dad. He has lukey a lot more than she let's on. This he only has him one day and night tit is bolox. That tit she just posted about Keith being the perfect stepped up dad 🙄 what a load of tit. He knows him a wet week. She's really pushing this happy narrative because she knows Brian is genuinely happy with Michelle and her son. And luke likes Michelle and her boy as well and that kills her. She's the type who comments tit about Brian and Michelle in earshot of luke. Luke takes it back to them then and Sarah is hoping for a reaction which she doesn't get the same as she wants a reaction for the bullshit she just posted. She wants Brian attention bad or good. It wud have done her the world of good to stay single and being a better mother besides parading luke in insta putting worlds in his mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is Keith really that stupid that he thinks Sarah is blown away with how he is Luke's stepped up dad! She is making a fool of him and using him to get to Brian, poor Keith thinks the free hotel stays are worth being made to look like a mug to 40000 people.
Noone thinks Sarah is rational about this!

Reactions: 21
You tell her! How’s your poor battered minge and ovaries after what you went through my love. She would show us pictures of that if it happened! I had a nearly 12 lber so girleen my vaj is in sympathy with you!!! 😂😂
My vag isn’t too bad thank god 🙏🏾But thank god that is over! duck me! It was horrific 😭
Girls what is this bleep up to with these latest posts? It’s absolutely disgusting and totally disrespectful to her son. What an absolute bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’d been giving her the benefit of the doubt up until now, I thought she was just hurting from the break up with Brian and playing happy families to put a brave face on it but no that post is not ok.
I’m sure Keith’s a decent lad and all but he’s not Luke’s Dad and he never will be. I suppose it would be ok if Brian started calling his partner Luke’s Mum?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
WOW she is a bleep of the highest order with this tit “stepped up dad” and if he will be a gentleman it will be down to Keith - nothing about the 5 years his dad has shown him how to be a gentleman, Teeth’s around a few months like she is totally vindictive and fuckin deluded, nasty witch. I was rearing my partners son for 5/6 years before it felt ok to call him my stepson never mind this shite and he only around a wet week. Please go to solicitors Brian and stop her poison, that poor child I feel so sorry for the toxicity in his life 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Like to me this is some load of pressure to be putting on your new fella, I cant see how on earth he could be feeling ok with how publicly she talks about him as if he's gods gift and now a better role model for her son than his actually dad... dont care who he is, there is no way he can feel comfortable with these posts... no way at all...

Reactions: 15
I am actually lost for words that someone would be so bitter as to post that when the childs dad is in his life. Who the hell does she think she is? I dont know any of them but Brian left her, not his son.
The more I watch her the more I think she is the type to do her best to keep them apart.
This bollix about those who know her know how happy she is. She needs to change the record, grow up and act her age.

Like to me this is some load of pressure to be putting on your new fella, I cant see how on earth he could be feeling ok with how publicly she talks about him as if he's gods gift and now a better role model for her son than his actually dad... dont care who he is, there is no way he can feel comfortable with these posts... no way at all...
If he is anyway decent he wouldn't anyway.

Reactions: 8
Those who know her, know how twisted with jealousy she is, this new baby Buckley has hit her hard and now she is making a fool out of Keith to make Brian jealous

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.