Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does have tiny eyes...the glasses make them so small ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No wonder shes mouldy she has been drinking since Thursday it's an early pint in the Welcome Inn P Diddy needs not CUH

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really does have tiny eyes...the glasses make them so small ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No wonder shes mouldy she has been drinking since Thursday it's an early pint in the Welcome Inn P Diddy needs not CUH
The beady eye glasses ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ came on to say the same! Sheโ€™s a total bleeping melt. God love the doc that gets landed with her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have an awful feeling that if she gets the Turkey teeth, it will sink her teeny tiny eyes in further .... the dentist over in Turkey wouldn't be arsed looking at the full face and see if it would suit or not. Just fill her mouth with a load of Delph and send her on her way!

Reactions: 5
Everything she does makes her beady eyes look smaller and her nose wider because she takes all of the freebies she can get, each one only interested in making their specific area look more dramatic, I think she will try for a collab with the teeth and again the dentist will want the teeth to stand out and will not be sympathetic to her imbalanced facial features!
She is a plain girl making herself look very plain and odd

Reactions: 3
If I was lukes dad I would be fuming...

Vindictive idiot this girl is.... wtf... how can she say these things and not know she's being a bleep... I pity Brian having to deal with this one
Imagine giving credit for Luke as a child / adult to some random fella she met less than a year ago. She is trying too hard to force this and Luke will end up hurt. Sheโ€™s sick in the head

Reactions: 29
Moving poor Luke into the bedroom for sleepovers so she wonโ€™t have to entertain keefs needs ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Vindictive idiot this girl is.... wtf... how can she say these things and not know she's being a bleep... I pity Brian having to deal with this one
DOes she forget she has shown Keith look annoyed by Luke then change his whole demeanor when he realised the camera was on him and only last Friday to smash a cupcake in the poor child's eye?
Yes Luke is so lucky to have a deluded mommy and reluctant stepdad!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine giving credit for Luke as a child / adult to some random fella she met less than a year ago. She is trying too hard to force this and Luke will end up hurt. Sheโ€™s sick in the head
It's beyond fucked up ... really and truly is... how dare she like... wow

I'm annoyed so I can't imagine how lukes dad and family feel...

Reactions: 19

she's a disgrace id be fuming if I was a family member of Lukes dad

• Heart
Reactions: 16

They know the truth, they only laugh at idiot Sarah! They are only concerned that Luke will not pay the price for his mommy's stupidity

Reactions: 10
She is going to look like some bolox when this goes tits up ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ she goes on like Luke doesnโ€™t have a dad , the more she says shes genuinely happy the more you think sheโ€™s not. Itโ€™s not uncommon for men to take the role as a step parent she is going on like Keith is a unicorn ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆShe will have a insta up next week saying behind the scenes she wasnโ€™t happy and it really effected her but yet is claiming sheโ€™s so happy. Sheโ€™s a dangerous witch !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

100% im so annoyed over this and i don't even no any of them lol she's really showing a nasty vindictive bitter side to herself with the carry on of herself turkey teeth not around a wet week and he's his stepped up dad indeed ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.