Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They sleep on an Emma mattress
Keeefffff gets to looooveee her
Keeeff is called keeefff with the teeefff over her
She goes to counselling on the phone every week
She’s a full time frontline worker
She is orchestrating an engagement in New York
She never washes her own hair
Her sister is an actual alpaca
She is known as burps
She would leave keeeffff for a bodadoe
Not able 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂😂😂 I’m in some humour now today. I genuinely like going to cork but I go the bandon direction and Im fascinated at the carry on of these instahuns in cork. We have v high numbers where I am and to see these bleeping idiots swanning around drives me up the walls. bleeping sack of spuds with her shouting. Mortified for her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't forget that she has her period 40 times a month, her self diagnosed PCOS, her 11lb gain, her eating out 4 times since her weigh day Wednesday where she works full time (🙄) as a slimming world consultant..but it's ok because she's managing her life as a full time worker with being a mom and girlfriend. She's also the greatest girlfriend ever because she got Gareth Brookes tickets.. 🤦‍♀️🤔 anything else I'm missing?
She dips a full packet of family ham into soup 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She is a white version of princess Fiona from shrek it’s the nose it’s like a mushroom 👃 also the child won’t remember that football
Game 🤣🤣🤣I do get second hand embarrassment for her 🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
They sleep on an Emma mattress
Keeefffff gets to looooveee her
Keeeff is called keeefff with the teeefff over her
She goes to counselling on the phone every week
She’s a full time frontline worker
She is orchestrating an engagement in New York
She never washes her own hair
Her sister is an actual alpaca
She is known as burps
She would leave keeeffff for a bodadoe
Omg dead 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yupp here we go 'I'm in for the next two weeks now' absolute bullshit.. 🙄 also will she ever stop fingering her face?!! it turns my stomach. 🤢 grand for her swanning around getting free beauty treatments and acting like the weight of the worlds on her shoulders 99% of the time. The moany gowl. Although we've been saved the pain of listening to her about her self diagnosed PCOS & endometriosis lately.. You'd wonder why though.. 🤔💭🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Will we have a Christmas pregnancy announcement ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.