Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she’s aware she’s a blow in today 🤣 I don’t have affiliations with either club playing today and would still go out of genuine interest as I still play, but this one. She hasn’t a notion. At one time I was with someone who used to play with the barrs a few years back, and when they won the county back in 2018, I still didn’t go to the club after. I’ve no business there! She’ll get some hop because they’re actually quite a clicky crew and I just can’t see her having a great night. Surely she could let Keith off with the lads today.

Reactions: 8
Drinkin again... which is grand... but how the hell can she not think her excessive alcohol intake and eating out for several nights is not in any way related when her tummy issues appear Monday 🤡🍕🌭🍟🍔🌮🧀🍞🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🤡

Reactions: 17
Jesus she is such a stage 5 clinger. This one never mentioned football in her life unless us was a football shaped Kerr pink and here she is at a county final child and all in toe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus she is such a stage 5 clinger. This one never mentioned football in her life unless us was a football shaped Kerr pink and here she is at a county final child and all in toe
Well we can all see all is not rosey in the garden and she can't seem to do anything without him or let him do anything himself.

Word of advice for auld Sar , if he wants to cheat he'll cheat regardless of whether or not she is up his hole 24/7 😂

Reactions: 4
Guess the cases in Cork will rise again tomorrow!!
Just coming on to say this. No social distancing, no masks.. yes I know its outdoors masks don't need to be worn BUT you do need to social distant. Guess they missed that part of the memo we've had since March 2020!

Reactions: 11
Imagine rocking into the club bar after the match and the whole place knowing:

1 - Your current fella has already dumped ya once
2 - You have to shave your moustache every day
3 - You railroaded your last fella into a proposal you arranged!
4 - You’re cracking cos your ex-fella has his new girlfriend pregnant
5- Your tittles are hanging 8 inches from your breastbone
6 - Your mother charges you for Christmas dinner
7 - You”re a poisonous toxic witch!

All this before they ever ever say hello to you!
No freebies in the world worth that!

And he’s 5 Sarah, he won’t even remember that match in a few months never mind forever ya dope!
Another dig at Brian, she just can’t help herself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

And he’s 5 Sarah, he won’t even remember that match in a few months never mind forever ya dope!
Don't forget that she has her period 40 times a month, her self diagnosed PCOS, her 11lb gain, her eating out 4 times since her weigh day Wednesday where she works full time (🙄) as a slimming world consultant..but it's ok because she's managing her life as a full time worker with being a mom and girlfriend. She's also the greatest girlfriend ever because she got Gareth Brookes tickets.. 🤦‍♀️🤔 anything else I'm missing?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't forget that she has her period 40 times a month, her self diagnosed PCOS, her 11lb gain, her eating out 4 times since her weigh day Wednesday where she works full time (🙄) as a slimming world consultant..but it's ok because she's managing her life as a full time worker with being a mom and girlfriend. She's also the greatest girlfriend ever because she got Gareth Brookes tickets.. 🤦‍♀️🤔 anything else I'm missing?
They sleep on an Emma mattress
Keeefffff gets to looooveee her
Keeeff is called keeefff with the teeefff over her
She goes to counselling on the phone every week
She’s a full time frontline worker
She is orchestrating an engagement in New York
She never washes her own hair
Her sister is an actual alpaca
She is known as burps
She would leave keeeffff for a bodadoe

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t see the NY trip happening, lockdown is coming whether they have the numbers to support it or not. They won’t be happy until small businesses decimated and we are all reliant on the state

Reactions: 8
I've just realised I have worked with Keith's brother. Hes a top guy and his family seem the complete opposite of Sarah. Really hard working, good people. Delighted for his win today. I say they get a bit of a laugh off Sarah with the Instagram

Reactions: 3

Ahh but her skin is flawless 🤥😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m actually mortified for her, the pint in her hand at the match 🙈🙈 no class at all!!
and she down on barrack street roaring and screaming, people like that drive me mental🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw some of her stories and also Conor Ryans and i know these places are open and people are going to go but I cant help fee frustrated watching. I know the more people partake in these activities (no mask wearing, no distancing), the higher the numbers are going to go and the more likely we will face more restrictions. Sorry to derail but it bothers me.

Reactions: 10
I'm actually Skitting at her at the GAA match, she wouldn't know a Hurley from a sliotar, maybe she will volunteer for the Cut Camps in the summer

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.