Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No her sister is gettin a new house in blarney not glanmire
Why are they getting houses in the first place ??? get off their arses and go out and buy like the rest of us. Don’t have kids if you can’t afford to house them or expect the state to pay for them.

Reactions: 13
Why are they getting houses in the first place ??? get off their arses and go out and buy like the rest of us. Don’t have kids if you can’t afford to house them or expect the state to pay for them.
Couldn’t agree with you more. These spongers are costing the state something like €200 million a year. We had some twit on here during the week claiming she was doing the exchequer a favour by getting a council house. My blood boils when I hear the ‘entitled’ attitude of some of them. Get pregnant and down to the City Hall for a house 😡

Reactions: 5
Can we move on from the council house talk please? This thread is about Superstar Sar not her sister and what house she does or does not have.

Disclaimer: came from a council house , work full time and am back in college not everyone who comes from a council estate is a state sponger and quite frankly it's really outdated attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Is this true? My friend owns a house in that estate in Glanmire. She will be only thrilled to hear there is a super star Burke living there. Although she seems to be the quietest of them?? Just waiting on the illness baiting to resume. As someone who has struggled with infertility issues for the last 15 years those stories just make my bleeping blood boil. Anyone who has had any illness in Ireland knows it's impossible to get a diagnosis for anything without prolonged waiting and multiple GP visits before even getting a referral.

Anyone want to put money on a miracle baby announcement over the Christmas ??
She isn't in the estate in glanmire.

From Amsterdam to Galway poor Burps 😂🤦‍♂️
Why did she cancel.. cause she couldn’t stay out all night and get pissed? Everything is open just an earlier closing time.. what is she not willing to risk.. she never gave a duck about catching covid here so it doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 16
Mmmh wait for the dramatic low down now on her way to Galway, hoping for a gifted stay somewhere 🙄

Reactions: 6
Something not adding up here.. Ireland is on the high risk list of countries in the EU so she's as likely to get COVID in Galway as she is in Amsterdam... I might believe she was too afraid to catch it if she didn't say they were going to Galway instead... she doesn't strike me as someone who ever cared about catching it before... maybe I'm just looking for reasons to call BS ... but mmmm 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why did she cancel.. cause she couldn’t stay out all night and get pissed? Everything is open just an earlier closing time.. what is she not willing to risk.. she never gave a duck about catching covid here so it doesn’t make sense
She’d have to soberly spend time with Keef then

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haven't watched her stories yet. But no Amsterdam 🤔 wonder did one of them test positive.

Reactions: 4
Why wouldn’t she just go?

Ok so early curfew but you could still explore the city and have a great time.

Reactions: 8
There's no difference in ging to Galway or Amsterdam cases high in both nothing to do with risk they just can't drink the heads of themselves in Amsterdam she's such a liar but what's new see the quif is back for the weekend

Reactions: 11

I was thinking the same thing it’s a beautiful city it’s not a city u go on the lash in Ders so much to see der I always go I dnt even smoke, if she had stuff planned like tours and cannel rides bike rides museums ud be wrecked by 7, surely the hotels would be allowed to still serve guests as it was here wen we had curfews and lock downs etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

This makes it very obvious she was only going to drink (smoke maybe) Amsterdam is one of the nicest cities Iv ever been to and Iv been to quite a few.. I can’t believe she’s not going! The amount of stuff there is to see and do there is unreal.. and if she was gonna go and be a proper tourist and make the most of it she really wouldn’t have time to neck pints.. she’s the type to land in the city find the closest Irish bar when she hops off the train in central station and not leave it.. a bit like the breakfast joint she found in turkey! She doesn’t seem like one to explore and research and take in history and other cultures.. she’s a stereotypical Irish tourist drink drink drink

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.