Sarah Burke #13 Bodadoe Burke, afraid of work, lavish life, wants to be Teefs wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn't she tell the GP she had researched it and knows whats wrong?

FFS the way she was carrying on i thought she was going to the hospital today.

So she doesnt want to go on.the pill because it makes her feel unfeminine? She is an actual tool!! Going on pill or coil means there is no chance of a surprise baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I said it before but I HATE the way she recreates the conversation with the doctor with the constant use of her name “Sarah this, Sarah that” duck off 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why didn't she tell the GP she had researched it and knows whats wrong?

FFS the way she was carrying on i thought she was going to the hospital today.

So she doesnt want to go on.the pill because it makes her feel unfeminine? She is an actual tool!! Going on pill or coil means there is no chance of a surprise baby.
I'd of thought the beard would make her feel more unfeminine than not having a period 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'd of thought the beard would make her feel more unfeminine than not having a period 🙄
🤣🤣

I have a coil 15 years, no periods and I am feminine and sexy as!!! Funny though, bleeding monthly is not something i associate with femininity.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🤣🤣

I have a coil 15 years, no periods and I am feminine and sexy as!!! Funny though, bleeding monthly is not something i associate with femininity.
I that what she was waffling on about? I tap through its far too draining to listen to her. Agree with the other post there's a lot more about her that's not feminine besides her bleeding snatch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely NO F***ING way did she just go from a story about how she's struggling to lose weight lately to an even longer story about bloody jellies!!!! What an absolute tool and no she's absolutely no idea why she's not losing weight or why her stomach hurts but its DEFINITELY nothing to do the jellies, ain't that right Sarah 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As someone who actually has PCOS and has irregular periods it’s a very challenging and emotional condition to have besides this f’in fool coming on saying it’s unfeminine to not have periods. Honestly Sarah be careful with your words you insensitive silly girl

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I would not be surprised if she was really going to the doctor to find out why she is not pregnant yet. She has been so honest about how she struggled to fall pregnant with her ex but was pregnant with Luke almost immediately when she started seeing Brian.
I think she is panicking that it has not happened already with Keith, she was so broody in the run up to the wedding and I do not think she can understand why she is not pregnant already with the little girl she was planning to have with Brian but will settle for with Keith.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
GP slots are ten mins in some gp practices. is she actually implying the MALE gp didn't alot her enough time because she had a female related problem and wouldn’t understand or get it ?

Reactions: 8
GP slots are ten mins in some gp practices. is she actually implying the MALE gp didn't alot her enough time because she had a female related problem and wouldn’t understand or get it ?
That's exactly what she is implying. 10 min slots are completely common espically in busy practices. If more time is required it will be given. And it's the receptionists who organise appointments and the doctor accepts or declines them based on their schedule

Reactions: 7
Thats exactly what she is saying. She also said she is passed from pillar to post. My GPs surgery has 4 doctors, you can request your preferred doctor. You don't rock up on the day and its a lucky dip which gp you see. I would have thought that is the same in any go practice.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.