Sarah Burke #12 Jellies stash, bodadoe mash, hairy tash, always on the lash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother of God would she stop with the loved up crap. She may get him up the aisle quick before he does a runner and leaves her with egg (and badado) on her face ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Date with a mateโ€ฆโ€ฆ what the actual fcuk !!!!!! That is all ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sur God love them... they're a pity really. Every thing she does needs to be justified for Instagram. I'd be wrapped around a new boyfriend not giving two shits where my phone is. Teeth won't be long getting pissed off

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is she trying to be Dominique Nugent with all this lovey dovey Iโ€™m so content in my new relationship look what youโ€™re missing out on crap tonight

Reactions: 6
Date with a mate, that has to of stung. Why on earth would he say that. Why not "my beautiful badadoe x"

seriously one is committed more than the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The long gazes into the phone would you actually be well! Keith reminds me of when you put the fake teeth in at Halloween......awful ugly couple

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If every time I had my phone in my hand my boyfriend started beaming into the camera like a teenager girl (with false teeth) he'd be shown the door sharpish....ridiculous carry-on, man up for f**k sake

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sarah is clinging to Keith because, unless she meets someone from out of her area, it would be hard to find someone who does not know of her family.
Have you noticed that they always go into the city to have drinks, even though there are pubs in their near locality (Blackpool mostly)? That is because they are not well tolerated due to how loud and drunk they ( mostly Sarah and Donna) get, how aggressively they behave and how arrogant they are. By the end of the night there is usually a buffer zone around them as people move away due to their behaviour.

Brian is now blissfully happy, he is seeing what he was missing with Sarah all of these years, poor Sarah is making a laughing stock of herself with how she is portraying her relationship with Keith, I have seen them out together and she is scrolling through her phone or looking to see if anyone has recognised her and Keith is just sitting opposite her, they don't look like #happiness at all

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's one Smug gowl. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜† we can all see through her bullshit. Oh quick let's get a video of Luke holding onto Keith's arm to piss Brian off. Everytime she mentions how happy she is i believe it less amd less. It reeks of desperation and look so forced. She's full of tit (and Bodadoes) ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's one Smug gowl. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜† we can all see through her bullshit. Oh quick let's get a video of Luke holding onto Keith's arm to piss Brian off. Everytime she mentions how happy she is i believe it less amd less. It reeks of desperation and look so forced. She's full of tit (and Bodadoes) ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
And the best part of it all is that Brian knows Sarah so well and knows that the times Sarah felt most insecure about their relationship were the times that Sarah went overboards with showing them to be happy!

Everyone is laughing at this Sarah and feel sorry for Keith when he gets to see the real Sarah, the one who won't let him out with his friends, the one who will obsess over his phone, the one who will blame him for eating something he shouldn't and making her weight go up.

Brian is so happy and secure with with partner and trust me, a lot of laughing at the state of Sarah and Poor Keith is done with his family and friends, but they tolerate her for Lukes sake.

She appears smug to hide the turmoil and jealousy she feels about Brian moving on and finding a real love at last, as long as Luke is haopy then Brian doesnt care what Sarah does!

Reactions: 7
Sarah is clinging to Keith because, unless she meets someone from out of her area, it would be hard to find someone who does not know of her family.
Have you noticed that they always go into the city to have drinks, even though there are pubs in their near locality (Blackpool mostly)? That is because they are not well tolerated due to how loud and drunk they ( mostly Sarah and Donna) get, how aggressively they behave and how arrogant they are. By the end of the night there is usually a buffer zone around them as people move away due to their behaviour.

Brian is now blissfully happy, he is seeing what he was missing with Sarah all of these years, poor Sarah is making a laughing stock of herself with how she is portraying her relationship with Keith, I have seen them out together and she is scrolling through her phone or looking to see if anyone has recognised her and Keith is just sitting opposite her, they don't look like #happiness at all
To be fair, I live a terrace away from Sarah and I wouldn't be caught dead in any of the pubs in Faranree, Blackpool etc. They are horrible ๐Ÿ™ˆ but I know for a fact they are barred from a well known pub/GAA centre up the road over their antics. And have been since we were in primary school. Her mam had to start going to the commons for nights out after that

• Wow
Reactions: 16
If you didnt know any better you would actually think teeth was lukes dad..Shame on you Sarah..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.