Sarah Burke #12 Jellies stash, bodadoe mash, hairy tash, always on the lash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not think she can confide in her sisters, their whole world is that you have the perfect life and you have one above your sister. If she could tell her sisters of her worries then of course the shock of Brian calling off the wedding would not have been such a shock to the family.

Brian's family and friends were not one bit surprised he called the wedding off so that is the difference in communication!
Itโ€™s sad really. I donโ€™t confide in family with everything but I have friends that I would. I have SOMEONE. I know she annoys most, hence the threads, but underneath it all she must have a lonely life ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Sarahโ€™s finances are not adding up to me. She states that she does not get any benefits but yet she can afford:
Manis and pedis constantly
Eyebrows
Hair done weekly
Gyms sessions
Trips to Turkey and Clarney
Rent on her house etc.
Babysitter while she โ€œworksโ€
Luke was in full time Creche.
I know she obviously blags freebies like the trip to the International Hotel in Clarney who dropped her when they were full in the summer and she downgraded to the Hotel Killarney. Her sisterโ€™s place does her hair but Iโ€™ve seen her go elsewhere and are her sisters comping her extensions and colours and bliw drys weekly??
Either she is claiming one parent family/some benefits in which case she is fairly stupid to publically post that Keeth is living with her or else Iโ€™m becoming a SW consultant. 2 days work and the life of Reilly. I have never seen a working mum get in a babysitter to put a school aged child to bed while they supposedly work. She would want a kick up the hole.
I thought someone said before that she could be getting over a grand a week with SW? I dunno ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 2
She gives me the cringe . life is not determined by someone worshipping the ground you walk on .
Did you read that Brian and Michelle cause it's for their benefit. It's hard to believe her and keeeth are the real deal because she looks like she has to oversell it. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 12
She gives me the cringe . life is not determined by someone worshipping the ground you walk on .
Did you read that Brian and Michelle cause it's for their benefit. It's hard to believe her and keeeth are the real deal because she looks like she has to oversell it. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Classic case of those who shout loudest have the least to shout about.

As for her deep and meaninful post about finding someone to love and cherish every inch of you......it's clear to everyone that there's very little personality for Keett to love and cherish ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wonder is she on a scam with SW. If you join online is she actually signing you up with SW and sharing the 50% with them? I wonder is she keeping the full โ‚ฌ10 for herself. How will SW know how many she is doing online when they are putting their membership cards in the machine. Maybe thatโ€™s why she always states she is estimating as a memberโ€ฆ

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I reckon sheโ€™s making up the 3 times in a month shite so that Keeffff sees it on her stories and she doesnโ€™t have to do the deed with him too often! ๐Ÿ˜‚ โ€ฆ.. All a bit strange!

if I was having as many monthly issues as she was Iโ€™d be sure to sort out the coil or pill for myself - but sarah wonโ€™t do this as how would she then be able to explain her miracle baby!!

• Haha
A basketball shirt and blazer???

Well knock me out with a feather and wake me up at the 2002 Grammys ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A basketball shirt and blazer???

Well knock me out with a feather and wake me up at the 2002 Grammys ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–
ah stop like ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Keithโ€™s basketball shirt he wore for the whole week in turkey. The bleeping state ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I so agree with this I remember years ago a boy bragged about bedding me but we actually done notin we wer young I was trauma but one of the girls said those who brag about it arenโ€™t gettin it so I always believed in this saying so sheโ€™s bragging how much sheโ€™s in love it canโ€™t be dat good if it wer dat good she wuldnt need to showcase it or brag about it for wat?? Where does it get her?? Grow the duck up she gives me the Ike sheโ€™s the closes thing to shrek Iv ever seen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It's not that good, she is trying way too hard. She is portraying their relationship as perfect but Sarah is really really struggling with missing Brian and the marriage they should have and the baby girl she was confident they would have by now.
Instead Kate has the baby girl and Ciara is expecting a baby so Sarah must try to make the best of things with Keith and hope things work out and she has Keith's first child, because that is everything to the Burkes.
Honestly Keith's family need to talk to him before the miracle baby is conceived!

An ole video of her food shop came up on FB, she mentioned she didnโ€™t like ham. She eating it by the packet load lately ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Watching Sinรฉad Bites doing the 10k calories in a day challenge, is like watching Fat n Flab eat on a regular day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just popping a mark here for the new thread ๐Ÿ˜Š

Chicago bulls shirt ๐Ÿคฎ
Trying to convince everyone she actually likes Keith and isn't settling for the first lad who will stick her ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah now, "date with a mate"

I was with a lad years ago, who used to down play our relationship when we were out... Cos we were about to break up and the prick was keeping his options open!

Reactions: 9
Probably pregnancy cravings ๐Ÿ‘€
It'll be so obvious if shes blessed with another pregnancy because the drink will stop. Shes having a beer with her dinner out. How the hell can someone drink that much and shout to the rooftops about her dodge tummy. Eh hello its your diet and drinking

Reactions: 15
Ah now, "date with a mate"

I was with a lad years ago, who used to down play our relationship when we were out... Cos we were about to break up and the prick was keeping his options open!
Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ heโ€™s saying date with a mate and if you listen to her shite youโ€™d swear he wasnโ€™t far off buying a ring ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Luke tucked in-between the two of them.... poor child. Now Sarah is using Luke to avoid riding teeth!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.