Sarah Burke #116 beauuudiful skin and perfect teeth, Sarah thinks she's hunky but Keith says she's #chunky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not just say this morning she was gonna wait 2 or 3 weeks then look at stuff for her hen yet here she is 12 hours later about to order stuff?? Literally every single word out of her mouth is a lie and for no good reason
Sure she knows to just order a size 10 with her being on ozempic šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Isabellas wardrobe gets done every other week ffs

Reactions: 4
She loves her food to much you canā€™t eat on ozempic their is no way she is on it she couldnā€™t eat all her cheese and tit
---

No excuses for being a dirty bleep šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ™„
Mental health is often the factor when people live like this. I know no one agreed with me when I said it yesterday I donā€™t mind tbh Iā€™ve seen it in reality. That person could have joined that group as a first step to helping themselves. We donā€™t know was my point.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Here can I just say one thing without going down the derailing road, Iā€™m on ozempic with three weeks and Iā€™ve only lost 4 pounds, itā€™s not the wonder drug that itā€™s made out to be, you must put in the effort, then again Iā€™m still on the lowest dose. So if sheā€™s suddenly getting smaller then sheā€™s been on it a while. Anyway sheā€™s still a bleep šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s clearly reading here.. she was in her moms houseā€¦ she wants her kids to have privacy šŸ¤„
Serious question but how is her wedding make up going to look? Wouldnā€™t be surprised if she did it herself?

Reactions: 8
She thinks telling her business would get her 100k followers we have heard your buisness in the past its bleeping shite šŸ™ƒ never cared about lewk in the past or protecting him good to see she is making it a ā€œfun weekā€ before his op by shipping him off with the sister
Obv waiting up for teet to give him the ride šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 11
Showing teet what he is missing on his stag wee flash of the body šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ pathetic
some people have a 6 pack sayrah has a 600 pack, and a ronnie that would give Tom selleck a run for his money!
does she use random number generator to come up with the weightloss numbers each week! bitta waxing sayrah gurl and you would actually lose a few pounds.
I hope she isn't doing her own tan for the wedding!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Is she insinuating in those stories that she had trouble with Biden during the week. I'd say she's very difficult to co parent with.

Reactions: 14
In years to come i want my kids to know they had privacy. Sarah gurl we've seen belly sucking keiths nose and know all about her sleep and i know more about lewk buckley than anyone needs to. Shes worse than the ones on fb with their you ok hun dm me x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Where to even start with this wan! If she is on Ozempic then I wish her well. I was on it and found it horrific. Iā€™d be a 14-16, bmi over 30 etc. Got it no problem first time around but then all the shortages happened and couldnā€™t get it for weeks. When I went for a new prescription the rules had changed and were so strict that I didnā€™t qualify anymore. The side effects were so awful Iā€™d rather be fat tbh. She will barely be able to eat or itā€™ll all run through her and we know sheā€™s a hungry hound so that wonā€™t suit her. Anyone else taking it or similar I hope youā€™re doing ok on it.

Reactions: 7
Is Rejew you gone bust? I wanted to sign up this month and get body ready for my out forrin holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where to even start with this wan! If she is on Ozempic then I wish her well. I was on it and found it horrific. Iā€™d be a 14-16, bmi over 30 etc. Got it no problem first time around but then all the shortages happened and couldnā€™t get it for weeks. When I went for a new prescription the rules had changed and were so strict that I didnā€™t qualify anymore. The side effects were so awful Iā€™d rather be fat tbh. She will barely be able to eat or itā€™ll all run through her and we know sheā€™s a hungry hound so that wonā€™t suit her. Anyone else taking it or similar I hope youā€™re doing ok on it.
Yep, I am on something similar and its horrible but once you get over the metal issues (not thinking you need food all the time) it gets a bit easier. Fecking expensive though.
The nausea and headaches are the pits.
I don't think ding dong would be able to handle it - OMG can her bum get any FLATER anyways.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
All systems go for nearly everyone else is, working 40+ hours a week, trying to get children minded, what to cook for dinner every single day.
All systems go to Sayrah, is ordering clothes online for her hen!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know a lot about Luke what is she on about keeping his life private, she said 3 times yesterday where he was, we know he has an operation this Friday. We know what he wears, when he vomits, that he hugs doctors. What food he will and won't eat. How he calls teeth Dad. She is delusional saying she keeps him private.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
All systems go for nearly everyone else is, working 40+ hours a week, trying to get children minded, what to cook for dinner every single day.
All systems go to Sayrah, is ordering clothes online for her hen!
Honestly! Sheā€™s a mess. Myself and my husband work almost 90 hours a week between us in full time jobs, I also have my own business on the side and we have a childminder for our 3 kids because things are actually all systems go for some of us. She hasnā€™t a clue what itā€™s like in the real world.

Reactions: 18
Is Rejew you gone bust? I wanted to sign up this month and get body ready for my out forrin holiday
Give her a bit of time to catch up reading here, youā€™ve probably reminded her. Iā€™d say she is floored with people wanting to sign up sure

• Haha
Reactions: 12