Sarah Burke #116 beauuudiful skin and perfect teeth, Sarah thinks she's hunky but Keith says she's #chunky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s taking ozempic but we forget she’s getting all the quick fixes the fat sucking in the sausage suit not to mention her fat dissolving injections they will all start to effect but the minute she stops wait and see she will have anything she lost back on . She would never risk not being able to eat by taking ozempic

Reactions: 4
🤢🤢🤢 Oh my god the hound holding up the wrap made in an omelette 🤢🤢🤢 big greasy egg fingers on her and then she puts her hand into her hair, no wonder her hair is always filthy looking. No words, who eats an omelette out of their hands

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
🤢🤢🤢 Oh my god the hound holding up the wrap made in an omelette 🤢🤢🤢 big greasy egg fingers on her and then she puts her hand into her hair, no wonder her hair is always filthy looking. No words, who eats an omelette out of their hands
It’s an egg wrap she said not an omelette 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In the PJs until lunch time, and she said she was busy all morning on calls and on the laptop, for what?? She doesn't work

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she come on eating a fry wrapped in an omelette to dispel the Ozempic rumours on here or just for the craic 🥴🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Luke should be 8 to go on the tubing section. I was stopped recently cause they asked my girl her age and she said 7!!!!
It looks dangerous, he is so skinny he would snap like a twig if he came off. If Brian brought him there she would go crazy, because it's her sister it's fine :eek: (n)

Reactions: 16
View attachment 3027975
Sorry now Aoife hardly bringing Sarah as a speaker on Weightloss 😂😂😂😂😂
Ah stop, no way has she Sarah as a weight loss speaker 😂😂😂 Seriously now she would want to cop on to herself
---
Aoife would want to take a read of Keets tweets for herself when she's going to have the likes of Burps speaking about confidence. And she married to a fat shaming, homophobic bigot 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7