Sarah Burke #116 beauuudiful skin and perfect teeth, Sarah thinks she's hunky but Keith says she's #chunky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She promotes that voduz crap like the rest of these cunts and people need to stop listening to her 🤬 I’m on a bleeping rant now and I’m sorry, voduz and Luna products are absolute tit and people need to stop buying them! Chinese white label tit! It is almost impossible to wash this tit product out of your hair. And it leaves a LOT of the product in the hair! So when you go to use heat on it your hair will literally break off! If ye use any of these products.. please duck them in the bin!!!!!!!!!!!
AGREE!!! i was using this rubbish on my hair and the product build up was unreal! My hairdresser advised i stopped using it asap!

Reactions: 3
Yea Sarah you're fading away girl
Why has she like 4 boobs ?? It's so odd
I've gone from 14 stone to 10 1/2 stone (not toned ive wobbly belly lol )) over the yrs but I never had 4 boobs I've naturally 36 f boobs iam all boobs and belly pain if my life. Pain been top heavy..
---
Ia
I really don't think she's on ozempic. The weight loss is barely noticeable on her.
As for her ronnie...it's visible from space! The photos she puts up are so filtered & smoothed and we can still see it. Imagine standing in front of her
Can you fiter videos??? I haven't a clue how to filter etc

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She will love the Ozempic speculation on here now.. she wasn't long getting over her big statement put out and been called chunky tis business as usual for her...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly! She’s a mess. Myself and my husband work almost 90 hours a week between us in full time jobs, I also have my own business on the side and we have a childminder for our 3 kids because things are actually all systems go for some of us. She hasn’t a clue what it’s like in the real world.
Now that's the definition of all systems go!!!!💛

It cracks me up laughing when she says it..

Sittin in the passenger seat the other day , just after a wash and blow dry she said " it's all systems go " 😂😂😂😂 Not a bead of sweat comin off her sittin there saying it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
this has probably been said today already, but quickly adding my tuppence before driving home from a fsmilynevemt (on a full licence and on a motorway, with a rear facing seat for my cousins child 🤪)

she’s on Ozempic

teet would bet money in the bookies on it

shes not posting food as much, shes So not concerned about her weight, I reckon it’s cos of ozempic. crying to doc that she can’t lose weight the wedding is commg up please please mental health it would be hard to say no, shes using the rejew money to pay for it privately

catch yas later 🤪
But she dies t look like she lost much???

Reactions: 1
Here can I just say one thing without going down the derailing road, I’m on ozempic with three weeks and I’ve only lost 4 pounds, it’s not the wonder drug that it’s made out to be, you must put in the effort, then again I’m still on the lowest dose. So if she’s suddenly getting smaller then she’s been on it a while. Anyway she’s still a bleep 😆
There is no way she’s on ozempic her portions are to big wouldn’t she be sick eating that

Reactions: 6
There’s no way she’s consistently losing this weight every week, like apart from it being glaringly obvious by looking at her. She’s need to keep steps to 8-10 k a day, drink water, track food abs be disciplined with kcal and probably train 3 ish times a week, and even then, a pound or pound and a half a week is more realistic!’

exactly this I get over 10000 steps drink at least 2 liter's of water and trying to be mindful with calories and I'm down 5lb in 6 weeks

Reactions: 8
Could Sarah be on something like this, you can get it online. Anybody ever tried it? Looks like you would be on the toilet all day with them :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

IMG_20240701_122647.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now that's the definition of all systems go!!!!💛

It cracks me up laughing when she says it..

Sittin in the passenger seat the other day , just after a wash and blow dry she said " it's all systems go " 😂😂😂😂 Not a bead of sweat comin off her sittin there saying it 😂😂
Thank you! It’s hectic but we wouldn’t have it any other way. Working our asses off for everything we have. This one can’t relate. Our kids see how hard we work, imagine someone asking Lewk what “mommy” does 😂 “chats absolute bollox into her phone all day, but she gets me second hand kits from my cousin and Belly feeds herself” 👌🏼 meticulous. Drive it on Sars. Straight to the post office dole queue because if you think we believe you’re not getting the dole and Keet with the Teet is paying for everything you’re even more delusional than we thought 🎤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She loves her food to much you can’t eat on ozempic their is no way she is on it she couldn’t eat all her cheese and tit
to prove a point to her "trolls" she 100% would. Also for her rejew you, look how much I've lost, pay me, pay me now
---
There is no way she’s on ozempic her portions are to big wouldn’t she be sick eating that
She hasn't posted food in a while, it's always zoomed in, could be on a side plate for all we know.

I know people who had awful sise effects and no side effects. They lost big on small dose then plateaued then lost again. It is entirely possible that she's on it
---
Do ye think she's been told officially to keep lewk off her social media ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I know she has no job but you would think she would get out of her pyjamas at midday?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know she has no job but you would think she would get out of her pyjamas at midday?
Only time she’s not in the pyjamas is when she’s heading to collect her dole. Getting her hair washed because she’s so bloody lazy she can’t do it herself and when she’s heading “in town”

Great work if you can get it eh 🙄

Reactions: 9
There she was shitting on last week about giving Luke a fun week before his operation......she forgot to mention that the fun was going to be with his Dad not her, perish the thought she'd do something with the poor child.

• Haha
Reactions: 19