Sarah Burke #116 beauuudiful skin and perfect teeth, Sarah thinks she's hunky but Keith says she's #chunky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this has probably been said today already, but quickly adding my tuppence before driving home from a fsmilynevemt (on a full licence and on a motorway, with a rear facing seat for my cousins child 🤪)

she’s on Ozempic

teet would bet money in the bookies on it

shes not posting food as much, shes So not concerned about her weight, I reckon it’s cos of ozempic. crying to doc that she can’t lose weight the wedding is commg up please please mental health it would be hard to say no, shes using the rejew money to pay for it privately

catch yas later 🤪
I had a similar thought earlier that she might be after starting using some kind of weight loss injection or medication and maybe she has lost 6 or 7 pounds in the last two weeks.
Something is different anyway as she really was flaunting herself this morning, she pulled up her pjs two or three times. Normally, she tries to hide herself or if she does show herself, she wears two layers of shapewear. She isn't showing her what I eat in a day videos anymore and mentioned being proud of not over eating last week despite having a bad week that normally she would as she's an emotional eater. If she's using some kind of weight loss aid, she physically probably wasn't able to over eat. She said awhile ago that she wanted to lose another 14 kg for the wedding so she has a specific weight in mind she wants to get to for the wedding and she probably wants to prove all the haters / trolls wrong at the same time 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 25
this has probably been said today already, but quickly adding my tuppence before driving home from a fsmilynevemt (on a full licence and on a motorway, with a rear facing seat for my cousins child 🤪)

she’s on Ozempic

teet would bet money in the bookies on it

shes not posting food as much, shes So not concerned about her weight, I reckon it’s cos of ozempic. crying to doc that she can’t lose weight the wedding is commg up please please mental health it would be hard to say no, shes using the rejew money to pay for it privately

catch yas later 🤪
Oh well spotted, that would make sense why she doesn't want to share her loss anymore, she could have recently went on ozempic and will now lose weight drastically so doesn't want anyone discussing it. No more weekly weigh in results, no more sharing recipes etc. We will know if she starts shedding weight fast in the next couple of months cos she wasn't losing weight noticeably at all. Now I'm sure she has lost a few lbs but going by the weight loss being reported from rejew you she should be down over 2 and a half stone at this stage and she is nowhere near it. I'll be watching her like a hawk for the next couple of months now that this theory has been thrown out there 😂😂😂 But she will never admit it if she has started it

Reactions: 18
There’s no way she’s consistently losing this weight every week, like apart from it being glaringly obvious by looking at her. She’s need to keep steps to 8-10 k a day, drink water, track food abs be disciplined with kcal and probably train 3 ish times a week, and even then, a pound or pound and a half a week is more realistic!’
I never show anyone my steps or tell anyone what exercise I do in real life... Because some weeks I sit like a potato and literally getting to work is the most i can do..And also no one gives a duck what anyone else does 😂

BOATTTTTTT. I want to make a point...

Anyway.. this was my typical week this week gone. High steps... 3 gym sessions including weights, rowing and the bike..

I didn't lose 1 pound... Because I wasnt watching what I was eating. So this dope thinks we believe her when she says she lost 2.4 pounds without moving her lazy body except to go for a blow dry... duck off .. Hate liars

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Loads of the huns have bperfect codes so if anyone is going to purchase anything in the sale please don't use Burps code, bad enough she's scamming people on rejew you without her earning commission from people aswell
Now now Wexy. Call her a bad mother but don't come after her brand work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I never show anyone my steps or tell anyone what exercise I do in real life... Because some weeks I sit like a potato and literally getting to work is the most i can do..And also no one gives a duck what anyone else does 😂

BOATTTTTTT. I want to make a point...

Anyway.. this was my typical week this week gone. High steps... 3 gym sessions including weights, rowing and the bike..

I didn't lose 1 pound... Because I wasnt watching what I was eating. So this dope thinks we believe her when she says she lost 2.4 pounds without moving her lazy body except to go for a blow dry... duck off .. Hate liars
Same here! I don’t lose pounds off the scales. But measurements do come down when I’m doing what you are above BOAT I have no be down to a tee with the diet!
She never takes measurements which is interesting too? I wonder is it because the tape can’t lie 🤣🤣 she’ll just say it’s loose skin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think we have a greater chance of finding Jay Slater then finding Sayrahhhs 2.47649764 stone weight loss. Boattt saying that, she did look slimmer in her vids this morning. I think this was her plan all along to get ozempic. She had no intention of trying herself Boattt told her GP she was trying and had set up a weight loss group, with like minded people, and was being sooooooo good with her food and steps blah blah, and still wasn’t loosing weight, so persuaded her GP to give it to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I had a similar thought earlier that she might be after starting using some kind of weight loss injection or medication and maybe she has lost 6 or 7 pounds in the last two weeks.
Something is different anyway as she really was flaunting herself this morning, she pulled up her pjs two or three times. Normally, she tries to hide herself or if she does show herself, she wears two layers of shapewear. She isn't showing her what I eat in a day videos anymore and mentioned being proud of not over eating last week despite having a bad week that normally she would as she's an emotional eater. If she's using some kind of weight loss aid, she physically probably wasn't able to over eat. She said awhile ago that she wanted to lose another 14 kg for the wedding so she has a specific weight in mind she wants to get to for the wedding and she probably wants to prove all the haters / trolls wrong at the same time 🤷‍♀️
When you put it like that you could be right. I don't think she's being using Ozempeic or similar from the very start but possibly could have started it recently.
She could have spoke to her GP and they told her to go away for 6 months and try diet and exercise and getting her steps up and to come back to them then. She went back and there was no significant difference in her weight for all the effort she claimed to put in and along with her "PCOS" that can make it harder to lose weight the GP could have agreed to prescribe her Ozempeic or a similar injection.
If there is a significant noticeable difference in the next few weeks we'll know why.

Reactions: 14
When you put it like that you could be right. I don't think she's being using Ozempeic or similar from the very start but possibly could have started it recently.
She could have spoke to her GP and they told her to go away for 6 months and try diet and exercise and getting her steps up and to come back to them then. She went back and there was no significant difference in her weight for all the effort she claimed to put in and along with her "PCOS" that can make it harder to lose weight the GP could have agreed to prescribe her Ozempeic or a similar injection.
If there is a significant noticeable difference in the next few weeks we'll know why.
Seriously , I'm 4 weeks in (mounjaro, not ozempic)and 2 stone down already, it's mad stuff but you need discipline like mad! I walk 20k steps daily and have at least 3 litres of water (with sugar free ribena cos I'm a child) , and track my protein. It works but it isn't easy

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Seriously , I'm 4 weeks in (mounjaro, not ozempic)and 2 stone down already, it's mad stuff but you need discipline like mad! I walk 20k steps daily and have at least 3 litres of water (with sugar free ribena cos I'm a child) , and track my protein. It works but it isn't easy
Youll have to change your username soon🤗❤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Burps has enough weight to shift that actually moving & diet would have big losses the first couple of weeks & then a plateau. I reckon she was doing nothing up until a couple of weeks ago & then when she was being called out she put the effort in & has lost some weight.
She certainly hasn't lost the 2 stone she claims.
The next couple of weeks will be interesting

Reactions: 15
I really don't think she's on ozempic. The weight loss is barely noticeable on her.
As for her ronnie...it's visible from space! The photos she puts up are so filtered & smoothed and we can still see it. Imagine standing in front of her
if she was on it for the last few weeks she’d on,y be starting the loss now. Not the fake 2.673947463738 stone she’s lost, but the recent 2-3 weeks

Reactions: 1
ah I missed your post sorry,,,, yes I think it’s only a recent thing too, not going on months. She’s cock sure of herself again and as you said showing skin, no shape wear definitely suspicious. I don’t care if she is, honestly. Just stop the lies, she could do so much with her page, dress for size, follow my journey on ozempic etc etc. it’s not a quick fix and unless she makes actual changes, once she’s off it, the weight will pile on

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I would say she is on it also but can’t admit it if she wants to continue to scam people
It will be clear to see soon enough though loving herself too much this morning

Reactions: 9
I would say she is on it also but can’t admit it if she wants to continue to scam people
It will be clear to see soon enough though loving herself too much this morning
Definitely, she pulled up her pjs top and stood to the front and side a few times to show herself off. The next few weeks will be interesting 👀

1000006398.png

Reactions: 7