Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
And it seems to me me you lived your life like a candle in the hall
Never knowing who would blow you out, or if even at all
I would have liked to have known you
But I was just a Keet
Coming in after a night shift
To the smell of rotten meeeeeeaaaatt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Dfob20

Wow I was just about to say this, 90% of that video was Lewk and Keet not Keet and his own daughter. Jesus like she is so bitter and vindictive

• Wow
Reactions: 54

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s so nasty. There isn’t even a need for a public Father’s Day post. She lives in the house with Keith. Not everything has to go on instagram. Everyone here knows what I think of Brian, I think he’s a waster. The reality is if Keith didn’t do all those things with Luke the footage wouldn’t exist but he still isn’t his dad, it’s horrible to say he is. Why can’t she for once think of Luke & the impact this all has on him.

ps: I hate these days on social media. It’s all false performative bullshit, everyone competing to have the best post to whoever

• Heart

Shall64

Chatty Member
I’m a stepmother and if my husband disrespected the mother of his children like that I’d run for the hills.

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Brilliant title 🤩 can we keep the weight loss injections & personal chat off this thread please? The last one was getting derailed again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Foxy Roxy

It's obvious that the video, which mainly featured Luke, was intended to take a dig at Brian. Sarah put a lot of effort into choosing clips of Keith and Luke, while his own daughter was barely shown.
Sarah's bitterness overshadowed the entire video. I've never seen her put this much effort into other reels for any other occasions/special days, Luke doesn't even receive this much attention on his birthday. Sarah didn't even give her own Dad didn't a little mention today.
That Father's Day video for Keith was only designed to annoy and spite Brian. Ultimately, it will just be Luke who suffers and left emotionally scarred from all Sarah's games 😔

• Heart
  • Sad

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s 8 months old and she lets her have the bottle in the cot by herself?? Jesus Christ am I the only one who thinks that’s totally mental? I loved sitting with mine feeding them before bed, snuggling them and kissing their head, smelling them and reading or singing to them. Not making out like I’m Maria Von Trapp here cos I am fair from it but Jesus, lobbing her into the cot on her own that young with a bottle to fend for herself is just so mad to me. What a total weirdo

• Sad

Oh June

VIP Member
Keeth seems more natural towards Luke than his own mother is.

Did ye notice she included the cut over the eye.

There was more about Luke than his own biological child..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Wexy123

VIP Member
Sarah's sad events this week

1. Didn't get invited on the voduz/bperfect trip even though she shites on about the brands at least twice a day.

2. Lifestyle with Aoife who lives up Burps hole and has 15k less followers than Sarah got her own bperfect bundelllll clab, Burps has never ever had one.

3. She gained about half a stone last week even though she lied and said she maintained.

4. She's still a fat cunt with a moustache Super Mario would be proud of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Dusty2020

VIP Member
So her plans for this morning are to dress the beds, give lewk breakfast, get him dressed and get herself and Isabelly dressed.. what the actual fuck, does she think the rest of us and our kids go around in pjs all day, listing out all this regular shit that every single one of us do every single day to make herself sound busy while sounding and looking as smug as ever.. god her life is in tatters and she’s still a smug cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

msster

Chatty Member
She's is boring as fuck it's like the Ann and Barry books years ago
I got out of bed
I put on a wash
I made dinner
I suppose her IQ isn't much better than a 7 year Olds text book
Its the same crap every day the baby slept all night had a nap no one fucking cares you boring beast

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Instaqueen

Spotted Sarah and Keith in the wild yesterday in clancys, obviously the sadness (whatever is going on) didn’t stop them miss out on a few drinks 🍻🍻🍻

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45