Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Eh Sarah when you are using a product that you were gifted previously then it absolutely an ad you thick!!! She's so desperate, she's begging to work with a shoe polish company again ffs 😂😂😂 It's so obvious that she's on the beg, why would she tag them in the stories and bang on about "I used to work with them but not anymore but I used to". It's time to give up social media hun, when a local shoe polish company dropped you and you're frothing at the mouth trying to get their attention then you need to just walk away 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Jellybb

VIP Member
She’s a cheeky little cunt to be asking her family and Keith’s cousin and mother to be travelling “away” for her hen!!!! Is the flights to lanza for the wedding not enough expense? As if she didn’t have enough hen parties already. Greedy bastard

Reactions: 38

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Ha ha. She’s back with a bang with the Jewish curls 🤣🤣🤣 AS IF she’d be in Love Island I can’t cope 🤣🤣🤣
And on about them putting all that effort in to sit in the garden I’m sorry what? The one who has tan nails blowdrys and full make up to go to the butchers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Mary Mary

VIP Member
The only chance Sarah would get to going on Love Island is if they used her as one of those bean bag chairs in the garden 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

MaryinDonegal.

A tie pin for the man who only ever wears dickie bows 🤵 genius Sarah, just get him a Paddy Power voucher and be done with it

• Haha
Reactions: 36

derrybrunette

Sure Michelle has been on here since she got with Brian posting nonsense about maintenance & how stunning she is 😂😂 they are all as bad as each other. One picture doesn’t mean a whole lot. A responsible parent would put a stop to this shit on her public account but sure he’s still waiting for the court 😂😂
I’d imagine Michelle would’ve been like the thousands of other people I’ve seen today posting Father’s Day wishes on social media regardless of whatever shite this overweight heifer posted. I’d imagine she’s happy with her life and family and doesn’t need to be posting anything in retaliation, just a nice family picture and a few words, not like the reels and endless essays of illiterate crap burps posts. And imagine if she posted a picture without Lewk she’d still get slated by some here. At the end of the day Sarah is a lying bitter cunt who is emotionally abusing her young son and uses him for cheap digs at his father. At least he looks genuinely happy in that picture, there’s more happiness in his wee face, he’s just a performing monkey to his ‘mother’. Burps is a cunt end of

• Heart
Reactions: 35

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
I said it the other day, he is the stuff of nightmares. She needn’t worry about him cheating because I don’t think there is many that would touch off him.
If it was a choice of riding teet or sewing my f*nny up with a rusty needle I'd go for the needle every time!

• Haha

KerryLady

VIP Member
We need Michelle to post a doting father's day post with lots of recents Picts of Luke with Brian 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that wouldn't be long quiten Burke down 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

corkgurl

Omg she will go mad . About time brian showed a photo of his lovely family . Not that he needs to prove he sees luke to any one . But to piss Sarah off 🎉🎉🎉

• Heart

Bate-to-the-ropes

Chatty Member
Remember the time she bought a consultant the Dylan yokes cufflinks as a thank you and he on about 200 grand a year! We laughed and laughed didn't we!

• Haha

derrybrunette

Sars it’s POTATOES, not potato’s you illiterate cunt. Also, her Facebook group title should read ‘Renew You with Sarah Burke’, capital Y in you and lowercase w for with. It’s petty but a pet hate of mine people using CaPiTaLs where they don’t belong. Rant over, thanks for attending my TED talk huns x

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
My husband doesn't wear a ring doesn't bother me at all
But your husband probably hasn’t publicly laughed at how you look (when she was younger and before weight loss) gone off and shagged someone else then come back to you as a consolation once the new thing dumped him…..and tells people you’re his “mate” or bought you a Pandora ring a proposed under duress beside his skiddy jocks on the landing 😂 so you can be secure in your marriage…..whereas burps needs to tattoo her name on his head and piss on him to mark her territory 😂

• Haha

Foxy Roxy

I’m not from Cork, so I don’t know the young man who passed away (RIP) but can you imagine if some of his family saw Sarah’s carry on. She's making his passing all about her, saying she couldn't fulfill her commitments to Renew You and other work and that she had to take a day or two off to get herself together. She mentioned being up all night crying and gaining 4 pounds as a result, then posted a long message about it on her Instagram. She's nothing but a selfish bitch and is turning a situation that has nothing to do with her into something that is all about her 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Wexy123

VIP Member
So after her big inspirational tiktok last week about going for a walk instead of sitting in the car at the school gates for an hour.....she's sitting in the car at the school gates for an hour 😂😂😂 She cracks me up, goes for one walk and all of a sudden she thinks she's Joe wicks

• Haha
Reactions: 34