Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxy Roxy

What are the sad events that shook her this week? That the butchers ran out of her favourite meat 😂
Seriously though, she's been very active on Instagram all week, talking about getting her pretend steps in and doing workouts, sharing hair and makeup videos, posting videos of Isabella saying bye and sitting playing on the floor yesterday, she went off and got her nails and toes painted, polishing Luke's runners with Broga Brothers, making a few trips to the butchers, taking a trip to Dublin and Luke was being sent to Youghal with Majella. It didn't seem like any sad events occurred this week that shook her. Sounds more like she was lazy and just didn't bother with Renew You after getting paid the subscription fees 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Jessuh91

I’m certain that Keith is great to Luke and is a great step father etc but you cannot erase the fact that Luke’s father is in the picture. It’s a real shame that a woman in her thirties who has experienced loss, break ups, bad times and good times does not have the maturity to acknowledge the fact that people move on in life.
she is so blinded by bitterness that she can’t see the disservice she is doing to her child.
luke has a father. Celebrate Keith sure, but acknowledge Brian.

• Heart

KittenRadziwell

I actually can't get over the absolute fucking neck of her, claiming she's been up all night crying and so upset that she can't even do her fucking job. All because a man that she didn't fucking know, never fucking met, had no fucking connection to, passed away.
She's a dangerous lazy cunt, only looking for any excuse to gorge herself stupid and laze around in her pigsty.
That family was nothing to do with her, so how dare she use his death for content.

• Heart
  • Angry

Jellybb

VIP Member
I know I’m in the minority here but I like Sarah and liked her content. I don’t know what’s going on with her lately, the whole selling point of an influencer is to over share their life, treat their followers like “friends” which boosts engagement and builds “trust” when selling products, like a friend is recommending them.
But the fact that she is not discussing major life events like, proposal, wedding plans, moving house, Co parenting is mind blowing. They are ideal content. She’s killing any engagement she has talking about processed food and the baby sleeping.
sorry my rant is pointless but I just don’t get what she’s trying to do with her page 🤷🏻‍♀️
Are you on drugs?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So I was in the gym a while ago Training and doing a Workout like our Sars...

And I had a new water bottle with a straw.. I then start wondering do I look as annoying as Sarah with how I approach the straw.. So I went up to the mirror and proceeded to check my approach in the gym mirror..several times..

It was at that point that I realised I've lost the fucking plot.. 😑😑😑😑

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Wexy123

VIP Member
I know I’m in the minority here but I like Sarah and liked her content. I don’t know what’s going on with her lately, the whole selling point of an influencer is to over share their life, treat their followers like “friends” which boosts engagement and builds “trust” when selling products, like a friend is recommending them.
But the fact that she is not discussing major life events like, proposal, wedding plans, moving house, Co parenting is mind blowing. They are ideal content. She’s killing any engagement she has talking about processed food and the baby sleeping.
sorry my rant is pointless but I just don’t get what she’s trying to do with her page 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes you are definitely in the minority on this thread 😂😂

• Haha

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
If u are ugly inside it shows outside, that’s why her nose is growing, she’s getting big spots, her moustache would make super Mario jealous, her heads thick in grease and she’s getting fatter by the week, she’s full of hate and ugliness inside and it’s making her even uglier to look at. I’m sure that video is not hurting Brian he’s probably looking at it and thanking his lucky stars he got away from such a venomous cunt.
PS the baby sucking on Keets nose is one the weirdest and creepiest things I’ve ever seen

• Haha
  • Heart

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Sayings it’s no one’s business what you weigh or what you look like is true unless you’re charging them €25-€35 MONTHLY for a weight loss group…..then it’s every current and potential customers business to see you’re an honest business woman 😂 she’s a twatty cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Tammys

VIP Member
She's one bitter twisted witch.
No matter how good Teeth is to that young fella or how often Biden sees his son.
She can not change genetics.
He is Bidens child

• Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
What a bitter toxic narcissist she is. All that video shows is that she follows Keet and Luke around with her camera videoing clips so she will have them to post on days like today. Nasty piece of work she is. It doesn't matter how many videos, photos and posts she makes, Brian is Luke's father. She's sick in the head, she has to be mentally unwell to be acting like that.

vb678

Does she ever consider that if she died in the morning, Luke will be living with his biological father straight away. ZERO questions asked. Luke may never see Keith again.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

HumphreyB

VIP Member
posting once didn’t get her the validation she needs so posts it again. you’d swear Keet was over seas fighting a war. he’s literally in bed next to you, wish him happy father’s day like a normal person and fuck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39