Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxy Roxy

Did she say they are going to look for Keith's suit today or are they going looking at wedding rings or are they doing both?

Skinner

VIP Member
not hat much of a sweetheart, there have been stories about him and”playing the robbing game, but not a game” and treating some friend and his family like a so shite. Won’t derail here but I think he’s got a thread on tattle too, if I didn’t read it there I read it somewhere a while back, I unfollowed him
---
🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ off to look for his thread. Thanks.

Hector Crowbar.

VIP Member
Luke actually looks happy here, and not like a performing monkey like he does in Burps photos and videos. I think he always looks like he's afraid of his life to do something wrong when Burps posts him
He has the same ears as his brother.

God help the pair of them.

swipeup25

there’s a few threads there was one up to 7 or 8 then there’s another up to 2 🤷‍♀️. Physical abuse of a partner was mentioned, but this is a gossip forum, but like other detectives on here I remember someone having receipts …. It’s been a couple of years now
Who is this so I can have a 👀

cycleon

VIP Member
I think so she made a big song and dance Brian surprised her with a date day holiday or some shit like that and then after the wedding was cancelled she admitted she booked the holiday herself Brian didn’t want to go but their friends ware going so she talked him into it
oh Jesus I missed that bit
---
well to say I RAN here as soon as I could log in 😂
she has got to be pulling the absolute PIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSS
---
Poor Isablles hair tied up in that elastic band, no need for it, it will be so damaged, she could get her sister to trim all the bad ends off and give it a chance to grow down properly.
I saw a tiktok ages ago where parents kept shaving the babies hair for a few months so that it would grow faster and thicker. I nearly cried surely that can’t be right? @Jellybb is that a thing? And sorry for yet another hair question. We loves ya

Last edited:

What's the crack?

VIP Member
Her weight loss and appearance is no one else's business. says the one who's been posting her (fake) weight loss weekly to 50k people for the last six months 😂😂😂
50k eyes on you. That would make me do it. Whereas she just lies saying she's losing when she's not. If we won't do for that or even her wedding. She's never going to do it. Just more babies

Alucia

VIP Member
I seen someone else say about her taking them on holiday and the boy breaking something and she done nothing about it for days. I take back what I said I didn't realise she was as bad as this. She's living the life of burke just with abit more money about her. No doubt it will crumble around her aswell given time.
Have a look at her wiki.