Sarah Burke #113 O Connor fmailia watch out when the thieving Burkes are about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with having to hold all her meals up against the great aunt's walls to take photos of them? 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I love that soon the child won't sit in the chair or buggy. Burp will go mad having to run around after her and play with her.
I can’t wait for this day to arrive 😂 she’l be fuuummminn that Belly won’t just sit and stare at Ms Rachel (or whatever the duck her name is) like a cabbage for a few hours. She will have to get up and chase her around 😂 she might actually loose some weight for real now. She’s a miserable bastard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
5.30pm this evening- coming from work- stuck in traffic in Ballyphehane. Passed the OAP (Share houses - as they’re known in Cork). I happened to look up to my left to see a ‘jeep’ that looked out of place in a geriatric village. Next thing, who should I see but our Sarah leaning on the jeep vaping. Sweet Mother of divine Christ on the cross. She is absolutely huge, massive, hulk like. What filter is she using to make herself look normal? I’m still flabbergasted. She had a white top on. Sitting there on her own. Pitiful. I looked at her and asked myself- is this the person who pretends on social media that she has such a wonderful happy life. I think not. She looked like a scruffy fat wan - out vaping.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
5.30pm this evening- coming from work- stuck in traffic in Ballyphehane. Passed the OAP (Share houses - as they’re known in Cork). I happened to look up to my left to see a ‘jeep’ that looked out of place in a geriatric village. Next thing, who should I see but our Sarah leaning on the jeep vaping. Sweet Mother of divine Christ on the cross. She is absolutely huge, massive, hulk like. What filter is she using to make herself look normal? I’m still flabbergasted. She had a white top on. Sitting there on her own. Pitiful. I looked at her and asked myself- is this the person who pretends on social media that she has such a wonderful happy life. I think not. She looked like a scruffy fat wan - out vaping.
Wonder why she was at the share houses? Is that where Beddy used to live?

Reactions: 4
It’s where they’re living now. Out in Pearse Road in Ballyphehane - near the butcher and Sam’s - out by the Lough. They’re similar to Beddys place. Like a sheltered housing scheme for the elderly. As kids we called those houses ‘Share’ houses. They’re seriously tiny little homes for OAPs. For non Corkonians - SHARE is a charity that fund raises to provide basic housing for geriatrics like Beddy or Teeth’s nana. I seriously doubt they were intended to be sublet to deluded Norris failed grammers.

Reactions: 22
I don't know what Share houses are but it was mentioned in a few threads back that the house Sarah is in now is Majella's Aunt's house so Keith great Aunt and that this lady is gone to a nursing home I think.

Reactions: 1
It’s where they’re living now. Out in Pearse Road in Ballyphehane - near the butcher and Sam’s - out by the Lough. They’re similar to Beddys place. Like a sheltered housing scheme for the elderly. As kids we called those houses ‘Share’ houses. They’re seriously tiny little homes for OAPs. For non Corkonians - SHARE is a charity that fund raises to provide basic housing for geriatrics like Beddy or Teeth’s nana. I seriously doubt they were intended to be sublet to deluded Norris failed grammers.
That's crazy if those houses are independent living houses for the elderly. Why is Sarah squatting in one of them? It's interesting info, because I just presumed the house was privately owned by Majella's Aunt 🤔

Reactions: 16
Did anyone else see jade Moynihans tik tok that she put up about loosing weight but also wanting to get pregnant again.
And her tagging burps in the comments 👀
It’s probs already been mentioned but I don’t have time to catch up

edited to add: I have sense watched the long boring tik tok in full and she mentions Sarah’s what I eat in a day and Sarah is losing so much weight and looks amazing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else see jade Moynihans tik tok that she put up about loosing weight but also wanting to get pregnant again.
And her tagging burps in the comments 👀
It’s probs already been mentioned but I don’t have time to catch up

edited to add: I have sense watched the long boring tik tok in full and she mentions Sarah’s what I eat in a day and Sarah is losing so much weight and looks amazing
Is jade blind sarah is getting bigger and certainly isn't losing weight

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.