Sarah Burke #113 O Connor fmailia watch out when the thieving Burkes are about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was it would be to cover up a no show wedding and to be bumped up the council list !

Reactions: 10
I used to work in a nursing home many moons ago. On Fridays they would have music and dancing for the residents.
It would be very irish and country music orientated of course.

Most of the residents loved it, used always be several of the mild dementia patients up for a dance and there were 2 lovely ladies with down syndrome who loved a turn ๐Ÿฅฐ It would make you smile.

This clip brings back memories. The bewildered head on Keet at the start, the sheer simple joy on Sarah's face. God forgive me but it really brings me back ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 52
My god ๐Ÿ˜ญ the dancing ๐Ÿ˜‚ reminds me of my TEENAGE daughter and her friends making tictoks ๐Ÿ˜‚ she has to be taking the piss at this stage who tf in their 30โ€™s does tit like that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m dying for you Sarah girl get a life !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ffs sheโ€™s like the fat controller in that tiktok ๐Ÿ™ˆ sheโ€™s codding no one with all the talk of her losses as she is as big as I have ever seen her anyway (didnโ€™t follow her when she was 47 stone) is anyone else sick of looking at Isabella? ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ we all got a long deserved break from being subjected to Luke fawning over the kid thank duck

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ffs sheโ€™s like the fat controller in that tiktok ๐Ÿ™ˆ sheโ€™s codding no one with all the talk of her losses as she is as big as I have ever seen her anyway (didnโ€™t follow her when she was 47 stone) is anyone else sick of looking at Isabella? ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ we all got a long deserved break from being subjected to Luke fawning over the kid thank duck
I love your descriptions of her. Last week she was a medieval fat bleep and today she is the fat controller ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Whereโ€™s Mikey!!!!!!!
There was a glimpse of him in todays dancing tik tok

Screenshot_20240531-164640_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Tbh Iโ€™m surprised the bleep hasnโ€™t eaten Mikey in one of her mince monstrosities.

diet going fab I see, a big tub of ice cream on between 2 wafers ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is the child in the buggy inside the house?
Usually you leave the buggy in the hall/car. The child is permanently in the highchair or buggy.

Reactions: 13
Why is the child in the buggy inside the house?
Usually you leave the buggy in the hall/car. The child is permanently in the highchair or buggy.
I love that soon the child won't sit in the chair or buggy. Burp will go mad having to run around after her and play with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.