Sarah Burke #113 O Connor fmailia watch out when the thieving Burkes are about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday, she'd two slices of bread, two rashers, avocado, mushrooms, and a fried egg which seems didn't quite hit the spot. So today, she decided to go all out and add a hash brown and some pudding to the mix 😂 How apt is the song title "Give Me Everything" 🤣

1000005763.jpg

1000005762.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
A tiktok of her dancing in the kitchen came up with Isabella in the buggy again inside. Does the child not have a highchair and is it always in a container

Reactions: 6
It's no wonder Keet is working any hours he can get, home from work and walks into the kitchen and Free Willy has the phone set up waiting to record them doing an "impromptu" dance 🤦‍♀️ I'd be avoiding the 20 stone beast as much as possible if I was him too

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does Luke have to have 4 pancakes 🥞 🙈 no doubt he doesn’t eat them all and she scoffs them! Cause she doesn’t deprive herself of food. Her words 😂😂

If she’s up so early this morning there’s no excuse not to go for her walk.

Omg I can’t get over the size of her in that tik tok ‘dancing’ with teet looking lost and confused

Reactions: 14
Really seeing the 23.127886558 lbs weight loss 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
OMG ye are on fire today can you lost weight from roaring laughing I wonder? Sarah have a read of the comments!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So 6 tik toks today tell me your unemployed without telling me your unemployed 🎀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.