Sarah Burke #113 O Connor fmailia watch out when the thieving Burkes are about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she’s using left over counter top as a chopping board? 🤣 with its open saw dusty edge

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I think the reason she has changed so much is that her her mental health has been impacted by social media , I'd say her whole day and night is spent on tic tok , hence the increase in using it...but instead of trying to make any interesting content herself she has nothing and I think she knows it .

Reactions: 12
So... sorry derailing here and I'm sounding like such a Sarah here..I started mounjaro last week and i kid you not, I've lost 15lbs in a week. Now look, I ate everything the weekend before the first weigh, so no doubt that's mostly it, but I'm delighted now!
Are you in the UK? Or has it miraculously appeared in Ireland (US buy most stock 😡)
---
So it's like ozempic (Im not home in ireland so Im not sure if you have wegovy, semaglutide or ozempic), a weekly injection and it is essentially a diabetes drug, it acts on your insulin receptors, curbing your sugar cravings and appetite. I was mad addicted to sugary drinks and only a couple of weeks ago said on here I cant drink water, and here I am with my water! It is so weird, like Id be someone who thinks of food morning noon and night, just like Sarah (throwing here her to keep it related to Burp). It cost me £136 for a months supply, and I did the consultation online , I think maybe back home ozempic you have to get via a doctor but wegovy you can get online? Im not 100%. Oh girl, I hear you, it is so so hard to get motivated and moving, and when you do, to keep going! I bet you are fabulous though, and you are doing amazingly well xx
Can't get wegovy in Ireland either, america buying that up too 🙄 wegovy is just higher dose of ozempic, specifically for wright liss, but nope not to be got. Mounjaro is a game changer for weigtloss. People saying celebrities are taking ozempic, I think its mounjaro cos the losses are so drastic, but both wegovy and mounjaro are approved here just no fecking stock 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.