Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaryinDonegal.

"The poor boy is working every God given hour in the build up to the weddinnnn"....smug smirk... 😏

knowing she doesn't have to get off her hole and work. She won't even go to SuperValu coz the weather is bad. 🤦🏻‍♀️

"And it's hard cos we're like bypassing each other"

- NO SARAH ye are not bypassing each other coz you go nowhere!!!! My husband and I work opposite shifts regularly doing 100hrs a week between us and I wouldn't even say that's hard because you make an effort and make it work.

Reactions: 27

walker23

This one is an absolute fraud. If anything she’s bigger getting. I’ve lost 9lb in the last two weeks now i don’t really follow a scales as you really only get one proper reading once a month off it. I do go by inches and clothes sizes.

Now the difference between me and this heifer is i actually move i walk anywhere between 8-11 miles daily i swim anywhere between 100 to a 150 lengths of a pool daily. I sea swim 5 days a week also. Also calorie deficit this cunt has lost fuck all.

My face and body has all changed clothes i’ve used walking the last while are no longer wearable i wasn’t half the size of her this one is bate into everything she’s had on her for months nothing is loose on her and her face is so bloated.

She lives a very sad life and only person she’s fooling is herself cause anyone with eyes can see she’s not lost what she claims but what she has done is filter herself to death. Cause of her size if she lost what she claims to have you would notice it straight away. When other people post photos of her she’s nothing like what she shows plus have ye noticed the camera is placed high up where you only get her fat head and shoulders.

The try on last week when you could see the back of her in the mirror clearly stated she’s lost nothing. I’d hate her life with the bullshit stories lies etc.

Sorry for the rant tattlers i’m sick of her 🤮

• Heart

Mary Mary

VIP Member
Why would you put yourself in debt for someone who already had a wedding called off so close to the date already ! Also it is close enough to the
start of Christmas shopping 2 k flights would crucify me
And Keith’s family have only just had his brother wedding few weeks ago, they should of waited till next year to give the family time to get over his brothers one instead of setting the date few months later 🙄

work4aliving

VIP Member
Sure how can she show her face, the clothes she is weak for exposed as shein clothes , her renew you has been exposed for the scam it is , one person has publicly said they put on weight in the group and moved to something else , she has little work coming in , keet has been mia since the match , belly isint sleeping and she can't talk about the Granny flat they swooped into after someone died or went into a home . It's well over for burps ...her engagement is shockingly low ...

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
So her almost 8 month old clapped her hands. Call Mensa lads, child genius on the way 🙄 I don't know about anyone else's kids but clapping hands happens fairly early on, I wouldn't be celebrating it as an amazing achievement.

And what is she on about, saying the last few weeks she's been waiting to eat and then having a big brunch, then her dinner and then having a little party of snacks at night so she's changing that now. But hold on Burps I thought you've lost 5lbs in the last 2 weeks alone....so why would you change what you're doing 🤔🤔 Unless you are in fact lying about your weight loss (as usual)

• Haha

WtfInsta

Chatty Member
"Home sweet home" from the women who has had 3 houses in the last few years and her son who has been pushed from pillar to post and has seen about 4 different "homes" ( including the dads) in the short life he has had so far.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

harleyquinnjoker

Note how she said both kids are going away Saturday. Sounds like they are separately going away. Luke must be going to his dad and isabella hers

• Haha
  • Heart

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
The sooner Sarah realises she is totally irrelevant in the influencing world the better and happier she will be. She was popular at the time back in 2016/17/18 when weight loss on Insta was popular and slimming world etc took off.
All she is now is desperate and lazy. No reason she can’t work, just refuses to. I mean Christ, she used finance to have another child didn’t she?
her collabs have dried up, she has nothing of note in her life.
get a job, get off the couch and do something with you life. Stop eating yourself into an early grave.

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
isabella is derived from isobel, the scottish form of elizabeth....go away with that italian bollocks, it's scots, like her papa!

or spanish bollocks, whatever bollocks it is

• Haha

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
So people are telling her Keeth loves her the way she is and wants to marry her the way she is so she doesn’t need to lose weight. Do people not lose weight for themselves like
What I want to know is WHO are these people that think Keettttt loves her......are they the same people that think she has a lavish lifestyle?? The people that are always rooting for her??

• Haha

work4aliving

VIP Member
Just had a look on Facebook and Tina, Ciara, Donna and all the Parker relations are on their way to New York for a wedding

View attachment 2963845
Jeez how she has made such a mess of her life , if she had saved , ate properly and exercised and was a little bit honest with herself she could be off to New York...she has to be the most depressing hun in insta , less going for her than Grace ...

• Heart

Beavana

VIP Member
Congrats @Wexy123 😂 had to edit to fit x

Not great at recaps, but burps is still talking shit. Now in a different house but saying nothing so obviously trying to scam something 🤔

Belly still being thrown on social media with stupid bows despite saying the child wouldn't be before she was born, but suppose it's content for her. 😂

Still flying through threads even with her doing nothing 😂😂😴

• Haha
  • Heart

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
The dress she has on in this photo must be part of the try on for Monday, more looks for her "wedding era" 😂

Last month we'd got to 18.4 lbs so with this month's 2.86 and 2.42 we've a grand total of 23.68 lbs allegedly lost 😂😂
Any day now we'll hardly be able to see her on the screen, she'll have faded away.....any day now .

• Haha