Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lady luck

Chatty Member
Do we actually think she’ll make it up the aisle this time?
I just can’t see it, there’ll be some excuse|s.
I think they will get married he seems to be as un intelligent as she is boat I don’t think it will last! I honestly don’t think she’s happy right now I think she’s just going with the flow the same as she was with her first wedding she was way more hyped up coming up to her first wedding tho she was non stop talk about it like daily on her stories 🤯 she doesn’t seem to have the same pep in her step with this wedding just my observation 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 31

Wexy123

VIP Member
I wonder is she gearing up to saying they've decided to just get married here in a small registery office ceremony?? She's doing a great job of repeatedly saying she just wants to be married, she doesn't need to spend big, she doesn't need many people at the wedding etc.. Wouldn't be surprised if they just do the legal bit here and forget about the big forrrinnnn weddd-dddinnn. They obviously haven't a pot to piss in

• Heart

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
To be fair I know people have said Keith is tight on here. I knew him growing up when no one had money so I can't comment on that but if I was working all hours to support a lazy lump at home who was planning her second wedding and demanding things I'd also be quite tight because there is no way she's bringing in that much money anymore through her insta I'd say. Plus when she does bring money in she squanders it on deli food, hair, nails etc. I'd say she doesn't know how to save and not sticking up for him but Keith is probably providing a lot more than what she is especially seeing as they now have his great aunts house.

It's a nice gesture from his family to try and support them but Majella must look at the other 2 boys who are normal functioning humans and think how can I help Keith get on the straight and narrow

• Heart

Julyrain

Jez Keith has some hold on her, she's gone as tight as chips pretending she wouldn't like all those things. I don't believe for a second that she has never eaten the wedding cake at a reception 😂
Also think there's defo been a split in the camp, she's really over emphasising the fact she doesn't care if her guests travel to the wedding or not...

• Haha
  • Wow

C1O2

Chatty Member
There’s nothing more cringe than people setting up the camera to dance with their kids just for insta 🫣 or the ones who “ record” themselves waking up and getting out of bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I never ever post here, I love just reading the drama 🤣 but there is absolutely no way she has lost the weight she’s saying. Now I’m nowhere near her size, at my heaviest last year I was in a size 14, 16 depending. I’ve lost exactly 2 stone and the difference is huge!! I can actually fit into a 10 in jeans etc. in dresses I’d usually get a 12 but she’s still buying the same size clothes is she not? Surely she’d be noticing her clothes are all too big if she’s lost that amount of weight? It’s the first place you notice t weight loss, in your clothes 🤣 she is hilarious!

• Haha
  • Heart

Shall64

Chatty Member
Once again her “logic” is baffling.
Doesn’t want to go out and be dying with a hangover the next day and would rather stay at home and have just a couple of drinks.
Does it not occur to her that she can also go out and have just a couple of drinks.
In other words they’re not leaving the house all bank holiday weekend and she’s already justifying it.

For the nose

The robbing of new stuff within your inner circle between immediate family homes is a life long tradition and the niece is now copping on to it.......... BUT SHE KNOWS NOT TO ROB SHOPS.... Just the family homes and that's grand because robbing stuff within the family is gass crack. Jesus.

• Sick
  • Wow

Foxy Roxy

I still find it comical that she uses the blurred background filter on Instagram to hide the house but then goes over to Tik Tok where she can't blur it and you can clearly see she's sat in the driveway of the squat house and see the sage green front door. She's sat there staring longingly over at Spar daydreaming about how many jambons and sausage rolls she's going to get from the deli 😂😂

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Longtime lurker first time posting, i worked with this muppet at her heaviest
And she was as obnoxious at her heaviest and got worse at her lowest nothing has changed she’s still
A bewildered beast, who will
Always be awful inside and out
Do you have a dead child or do you need dunnes vouchers?

in all fairness look at the state of her she is sitting there admiring her rotten mermaids curls 🙄 ms Rachel on full blast 24 hours a day, 7days a week. I’d imagine the only interaction that child gets is when she is using her as a prop for insta. I cannot wait to see the absolute state of her on her wedding day! I’d say the dress is a backless holy show with the back tits swinging down by her hole. The hair will be down and it will be extra long like cousin IT with a 2006 quiff

• Haha
  • Sick

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
What the fuck is that story about them all robbing out of each others houses even though it sounds like it’s just her robbing. It’s not remotely funny

Wexy123

VIP Member
Does she not realise that the reason she can't get anyone to sign up to her weight loss shambles is that they can see that she's not losing weight herself. Did she think she could lie about losing weight this morning and put on 2 sets of shapewear and all of a sudden the whole world would want to pay her for weight loss advice 😂😂 For the last time Sarah, we can actually see you ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
What in the name of Christ was that squeal she made while creaming herself trying on dresses? She sounded like a pig in a slaughter house. ”I just feel, I love it”, why was she saying this on repeat? Aside from it being annoying it also made no sense. ”i was lettin myself go to too long if ya get me”, no I don’t get you, or believe you. You could have your mouth stapled shut and you’d still be gorging. Those fucking TRex claws back again too.

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Why does she think a half-kilometer walk warrants an Instagram story? I seriously don't get it. Maybe it's just me, but when my child was her youngest age, and even now, I try to get out every day for a walk with my child—before work, after work, or on my days off. It's not a big deal, and I never feel the need to document it on Instagram. It's strange, odd behaviour! 🙄

Another thing I don't get about her is that she seems to eat countless carbs and high-calorie meals while hardly moving. So how has she lost, what, 18 pounds? I really don't understand it. Surely you need to restrict calories and increase activity to lose weight, but she doesn't seem to be doing either.
She is fooling no one but herself!

And one last point before I go back to the grind: does she honestly think anyone wants to watch stories of her fucking children? Who is interested in other people's kids and all that nonsense baby talk? Seriously, just stop.✋🏽