Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurker752

Then back to bed for 4 hours pretending she's awake since 5.30 am 😂😂😂
---

Silent lurker has me now paranoid that every new member with tea is her under a new profile 🙈
I’m here a long time and nervous to post with my name lurker cuz of the scandals 😂😂👀 #imnotsilentlurker

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Foxy Roxy

I don't mean to be a cunt but is that photo of Belly photoshopped to death? She looks like she has t-rex arms like burp and I know she doesn't...
It does look like she has done something to the photo. Keith has left his obligatory ♥♥ ♥ ♥.
He didn't leave any comment under the post where she's dressed as an Elvis impersonator saying 151 days to go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Stacey10

Chatty Member
Sarah girl, give us a twirl in these jeans! This video is from 18th February, back when you claimed you were already down 9 lbs. You've dropped another 14 lbs since then, so these jeans must be hanging off you now 😂😂🤥🤥

Attachments

• Haha

Debbie798

The white bread...the stuffing & the bag of tayto...that's some weightloss journey she's on 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Supermom at it again, first saying her son started and finished the couch to 5k program when he was 9 years old and that her other 2 boys are going to do it now. And then talked about how she cringes at some people doing try on hauls 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Mummymeee

God, what a sad little life Sarah! If she wasn't such a cunt I'd actually feel sorry for her. She should delete her insta, get rid of Keet, get a proper job and just have a fresh start! I'd say he flat out refused going to New York for the other wedding like when the rest of the family went away to Lanzarote in January. That's 2 family trips she's missed out on now.

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
It’s the 40 odd simpletons who are joined up thinking by eating that crap and sitting on your hole all day you’ll lose 2.8667 kg a week. Honestly, is she trolling us? Firstly with the Dealz junk haul. It’s like a bag you’d buy for a kids birthday party. Then listing her food yesterday. WTF? Who eats like that? It seems she’s eating to fill the hours in her day. She hasn’t leaned much from her time in SW. She’s definitely on ozempic. She’s the perfect candidate for it. Her BMI must be high 30s. She’s a prize winning liar so she can say to her GP her mental health, breathing, PCOS, payriods are all affected by her weight. She has a medical card so it’s free.
Nothing about that big ape says "I'm on ozempic".

Is there an anti-ozempic you can get, where it makes you eat like you've got Pradar Willi syndrome ? If yes, then she's on that 😂

If not, shes just a savage who did a try on in essentially maternity clothes yesterday and looked no smaller than when she was carrying a child 😂

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
how can you not have time? this morning like every other morning parents the length of ireland get their kids up, fed, lunches made, probably a wash on and head out the door no hassle. this fool can’t manage to feed herself but has time to sit in a drive through. why can’t she buy the big bag of porridge like a normal person. the to go pots are for people who actually have a place to be

Louber

Chatty Member
She is the most useless lazy cunt going. Measure your porridge the night before cover with boiling water. In the morning add milk, mix up and quick 2 mins in microwave in the morning and it's done. Can have your fruit chopped the night before ready to add in. She is just so lazy. She also has more fucking money to burn. She defo got more than porridge in the drive through. A cheeky hashbrown and creamy coffee 😋

• Haha

Sloppy Foley

Imagine that. Middle of the day playing dress up in some cheap fuckin beaded dress when everyone is out working, not a pot to piss in and squatting in your new baby daddy’s dead aunts gaff

Tooth is taking the head off of anyone who asks where they now live and he was cosying up to the aunt or grand aunt before she popped her clogs to worm his way into the gaff.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Addd

VIP Member
Hi guys just wanted to emm check in and let you emm all know how my emm weight loss is going. I am down emm 8 pounds this morning emmm from being so emm good. Dedided emm with those emm results. Boat emm going to keep it moving.

• Haha
Reactions: 23