Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxy Roxy

I don't find any of that hilarious, it's down right dishonest and disgusting. I hope she breaks Tina's 3 rose gold mirrors and gets herself 21 years bad luck, she doesn't deserve anything less for her thieving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Addd

VIP Member
Saw the Tiktok earlier. She's trying to copy living as Nicole, except LAN is honest about what her calorie target is and how many calories she's eaten. She also posts her real weight and you can visibly see she's thinner than at the start ,even if she says shes further to go. Her clothes sizes in her hauls have gone down too.

Sarah posting fries and pasta and melted cheese and multi packs of biscuits, then refusing to disclose how she's eating all that whilst somehow being in a deficit or her starting weight, keeps talking about 'sizing down" but never seems to do it ? 😂
Running a weight loss group but not even disclosing her own weight as part of her progress never fails to blow my mind. It’s like starting a book club to discuss different novels without giving people the titles of the books.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

KerryLady

VIP Member
They are such strange people, if she can admit stealing from her family's houses . It tells lot about her she definitely probably had her little piggies in the bookies and slimming world tills robbing them blind. How any businesses want to work with her.

• Heart

HumphreyB

VIP Member
i can’t get over how lazy she is, this is why she will be overweight for the rest of her life. she hates wholesome real foods and she hates to move.
who the hell doesn’t walk daily when they have a buggy?
when i think back to when mine were small there wasn’t a day we didn’t walk even if just to the shop. easily 2/3 days a week we headed off to some park or playground. this is how nearly every parent i know went about their lives when they were not working. she is a sloth

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Her amazement at her baby enjoying an interactive baby class so much is actually so sad... the poor child is thrown in front of the TV or ipad morning, noon and night I'd say. And mentioning how nice it was to "just sit there, no phone just singing songs", she's obviously glued to the phone 24/7 barely looking at her kids.

Poor Belly is in for the sake fate as Lewk - ignored unless needed for Instagram content

• Sad

Awshtop

Thank you for reading here Sarah and addressing our queries. A couple of items were missed so if you could reread and address those queries that would be great. Thank you.
Oh and your hardly working or watching money ! You just spend over 1k on cosmetic procedures and don’t have a job 🫣🤣

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It’s bugs me how she is never honest. I’d have a bit of respect if she came on & said look with the cost of everything we are on a small enough budget so hit me up with ideas. I don’t think I know one person who isn’t feeling the pinch in some way & it would make a great series. She could do budgeting tips, wedding DIY etc. It’s the bullshit that drives me mad.

Foxy Roxy

I thought Luke was a fussy eater but today she said he is a good grubber. She gave him pancakes with chocolate and marshmallows for breakfast. Got rice crispies and 2 large bars of dairy milk to make rice crispies buns and then is making him a milkshake later which I'm guessing is going to be the kinder bueno one he had the other day with 4 bars and big scoop of ice cream in it. That is a serious about of chocolate and sugar in one day.

I thought Sarah said she is only 1 stone 4 pounds up from her lightest. She's already lost 1 stone 7 pounds and now wants to lose another 2 stone 2 pounds. Huh? Make it make sense 😂

• Haha

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Is she tagging Bobbi Brown in the hopes of some sort of partnership?! 🤣 imagine this mule trying to flog those products 🤣 sort out your tash, stop pawing and picking yourself and aim for a brand like Catrice, you might have some hope there.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

MollyMalone

VIP Member
"It was actually hilarious"

Her sense of humour is like her fashion sense... up her flat hole 🙄

Also, love the breadcrumbing of the new gaff Sarah ya sad sap

• Haha

harleyquinnjoker

Sorry now but what in the inbred dragged up scruffs is she talking about. Literally thieving. If I came home and my sister had taken something from my house I wouldn't be "skitting" they really are degenerate

• Haha

Littlediamond28

VIP Member
You asked, you shall receive. I joined rejew you. I actually feel physically sick after paying the cunt money but will bring you all for the journey 🤣 let's go!!!!!
---
Done

🫠🫠🤣
Lol she'll have an easy time finding who it is with her 2 whole sign ups 💀

• Haha