Sarah Burke #112 Down 18 pound but she's still big and round, all lies cos she's still the same size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally having suffered a miscarriage it’s a day I hate to think of, I don’t understand anyone wanting to get married on the anniversary of the day you found out you lost your baby, she doesn’t even have a proper date of death btw as baby had passed and it was missed. It seems so psychotic to me. Yes she will say they wanted to incorporate Jack or turn a sad day to a happy one but it just seems so twisted. I can’t fathom it at all. It’s more loving to Jack to mark the day themselves with something respectful and meaningful than Burps in a mumu getting langers and singing karaoke etc
This! So bleeping strange.
Maybe they picked that date so Keet could do something with the stupid 2012 tatt to make it into 2024 🤔 MMXII to MMXXIV? Any tattoo artists out there willing to take a shot at it?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry now 😂 the wedding will be on them in no time and "we are both working as much as we can and spending as little as we can"

Sarah working as much as she can welded to the couch all day singing clap handies and roaring at IZZZZABEELLLLLLAAAAAAAA, cruising between Sam's coffee and the butchers 😂😂😂😂😂😂 give me strength

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m not claiming to be Mother Earth here but is it not strange to have your two kids sent away for the night just so you can sit at home on your hole for the night? Like baby is 8 months and tormented with her teeth seems kinda unfair on the person minding and the baby?
don’t get me wrong I’ve left my baby all day for a family wedding at 10 weeks but not overnight?

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Ah, I have to say I miss, “I get toooo looovvveeeee youuuuuu” blasting away while she sells her tat 🎶 btw does she think she’s Kate Middleton or what with all the different jewellery she’s plans on wearing with her different outfits. Jesus she’s a pain in the ring 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you for reading here Sarah and addressing our queries. A couple of items were missed so if you could reread and address those queries that would be great. Thank you.
Oh and your hardly working or watching money ! You just spend over 1k on cosmetic procedures and don’t have a job 🫣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Note how she said both kids are going away Saturday. Sounds like they are separately going away. Luke must be going to his dad and isabella hers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Note how she said both kids are going away Saturday. Sounds like they are separately going away. Luke must be going to his dad and isabella hers
Yea I thought the same, the way she said both kids are going away. God forbid she would say Luke is going to his father. I suppose it would go against her amazing boss witch doing it all on her own persona 🙄 And 98 people going to the wedding, where's she getting the rent a crowd from?? Keet must have a big family because we all know she has no friends of her own to invite

Reactions: 16
Same, I can't even imagine what it would be like to be working in a busy salon and some Shrek looking bleep walks in with her baby in a carry cot. And then proceeds to start singing to the child and videoing it. I'd bar her before she got in the door 😂
Those salons mustn't have insurance, any salon with equipment like that wouldn't be insured for minors on the premises.

She can’t afford 98 people at the wedding coz if I was paying that price they’d be getting a vase from me, they aren’t going to recoup that easily

Reactions: 9
Someone wrote in the chat at 3 tagging Sarah and she still hasn't replied 🫠 #renew you or #ignore you
---
Thread title:

Renew you or ignore you

Sorry I had too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Well well well talking about wedding numbers and dates no more Dylan yokes on here and up she pops eyes darting everywhere as she can't tell the truth to save her. The 2 of them working their arses off is just bleeping harlarious. Sarah after your bullshit story tonight scamming people onto Renew u is not working your arse off.
Il put a fiver there will be rainbow 🌈 by the end of the weekend. She is so full of tit 😂😂😂😂 Sarah the your squatting in again has been mentioned here go on fill us in I'm dying to know how you are going to swing that one......

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone wrote in the chat at 3 tagging Sarah and she still hasn't replied 🫠 #renew you or #ignore you
---
Thread title:

Renew you or ignore you

Sorry I had too 🤣🤣
She has to be the laziest person going. Has she tried to interact with the group at all? Even tried to get a bit of a conversation flowing? I’ve been saying it for years, but what does she actually do all day everyday?

It truely seems to be unless she is private messaging people 🤷🏻‍♀️
The way she talks about it you'd swear the group was hopping with chats and everyone supporting each other, people bouncing ideas off each other and it's just amazing. And now here's the proof that no one is doing any of the above and she won't even reply to a members question 😂😂😂 It's no wonder her members are getting fewer by the month! Can you tell from it how many people (real people) are actually in it? I refuse to believe she has 48 members when there's nothing happening in the group!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.